Requests!!!

Hello! I wrote this back in 2016 as a Highschooler, now I am an actual adult being 21, so it's really weird coming back to this.  I actually lost my account password for the longest time and nothing seemed to work.  When I left the stories as a whole, I had 7 views so, to come back and 3k is very surprising and exactly what I needed for my self-esteem.  I've never stopped writing and I will be starting this up again, because, well, I can.  Thanks for the support and the few comments I received back then.  Maybe some of you are still on here or did you grow out of it?  I guess we'll see.  I will be re-posting the stories already published after thorough grammar and spelling checks.  Please keep requesting and I will post as often as I am able to.

1. Please if you can comment all requests on this request page. I'll basically do any and all of them.

2. If you have a specific, detailed plot in mind when you want to comment, please do, any and all details are appreciated (I'm doing this for you more than me).
• If it's not a specific plot then just say the name you want in the comments, and I'll do it myself.

3. For this book I'm only doing x readers for this so I wouldn't recommend commenting two characters together just because I like the ships, but they're not really my favorite ships in the world of fandoms (please don't hate me, I am just an x reader person).

4. Again I will not be writing any smut so don't ask.

5. AND THE LAST AND FINAL RULE IS...........COMMENT!!!!!!!! AND VOTE!!!!!!

(Just kidding only do it if you want to, it's cool)

I'm in the car on the way to a competition so I'm HELLA bored. I'll be writing as soon as somebody comments so please someone comment I'm sooooo bored!!!! (I am not a gymnast anymore; I am now about to be a licensed Funeral Director/ Embalmer and work is very demanding so updates now will be here and there as of now).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

361 Words

9:12PM

84%