What if Katniss never met with President Snow?

In chapter 2 of Catching Fire president Snow met up with Katniss in her house in the Victor's Village. What if that never happened?

Story Line: After returning to my own house in the Victor's Village, from Haymich's house, before I can knock on the door, my mother opens it with a frozen expression. "It's so cold out here!" I say as my mom nods her head slowly while looking to the ground. "Don't worry I am going to take my shoes off out here". I say.  Otherwise Effie would probably give me a lecture about how I need to keep my house fresh. Unlike Haymich's house! I step inside and my mother moves behind the door. I come face to face with an odd man. "Come Miss. Everdeen." He smiles. It's strange being ordered to a room in your own house, by someone you don't even know. He opens the door to the office, the first thing I smell is a rose, trying to mask the smell of old blood. My first thought, run. And so I did. I ran, as far as I could. Nearby Peacekeepers must have known Snow was in my house, because they ran after me. I ran past the Hob, seeing Madge's frightend face through the window. I whisper quietly while I run, "help", hoping someone would realize how much trouble I'm about to get into. One of the Peacekeepers shouts, "he demands us to shoot her!" When I realize a bullet goes through my leg, he must have been President Snow.

I might continue this, comment some ideas for the next part! 💡