Chapter 2

I woke up in my comfy bed confused as to why I woke up. I thought I would have died over night considering I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE LEFT. oh well. I chuckled at my thought. I know weird right? I laughed at the thought of my own death joke.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and just let the hot water flow down my bare back. I grabbed my vanilla bean body wash and caressed it all over my body getting clean. When I was finished rinsing my body I moved forward to my hair.

I finally got out the shower and threw on my towel. I walked into my room and sat on the bed scrolling through my phone.

After about an hour of just sitting there, I eventually got up and headed for my closet. I picked out my other pair of black skinny jeans and threw on my fall out boy hoodie.

As I made my way down stairs I stared at all the pictures of me and my family. There weren't many considering I spent most of my time in the hospital getting treatment. I held back tears and went down the stairs.

"Hey mom"
"Hey sweet pea how ya feeling?" She asked while making me a plate of what consisted of eggs, bacon and toast, my fav.
"I'm feeling fine just a little weird." I said taking a bite of my eggs.
"How come?"
"I dont know, I guess just being home." I said
"Oh. Well I'm so glad your home." She said. I could clearly see the hurt in her eyes.
"OH MOM" I said a bit to loud choking on my piece of bacon.
"Yes sweetie is everything alright?" She said alittle worried as she turned around to face me.
"I know what I want to do with my wish" I said giving her the biggest smile in the world.
"Spill the beans sugaaaa" my mom said. I cringed.
"Well... Twenty One Pilots. There my idols. I would love to meet then or maybe even see if I could spend the day with them. It would mean the world to me." I said smiling hoping she would agree.
"Well if thats what makes you happy then I'm glad to contact the woman and tell her honey." My mother said giving me a small smile.

I finished my plate and headed to my room. I grabbed my laptop and opened YouTube. I typed in "heavydirtysoul" and started humming to the song.

"HONEY COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" my mom hollered. I paused the song "Forest" and made my way down to see what my mother wanted.

"Yes mother?" I asked as I made my way round the counter.
"I just got off the phone with the woman. And she said she's gonna try and get in touch with there manager and see if you can spend the day with them." She said smiling from ear to ear.
"WAIT SERIOUSLY MOM YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANKYOU THANK YOU THANKYOH" I said as I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.
"I love you too honey. And I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me?" She asked laughing and prying her way out of my grip.
"I would love to mom" I said smiling.
"Okay girlie let's go!" She said grabbing her keys and making her way out the door.

------
"Oooo this would look ravishing on you honey" she said as she handed me a black dress that was tight on top but flowy at the bottom.
"Meh I'm not into dresses but I gu-" I was cut off by my mom shushing me.
"Okay, mhm okay, thanks so much buh bye" she said . Her face look sad.
"What's wrong mom?" I said with my confusion in my face.
"Honey that was the woman from the foundation." She said with sad eyes
"Oh" I said looking sad as ever. "What did she say. I asked already knowing and dreading the answer that wAs about to escape my mom's lips.
"She said.... your going to spend all next weekend hanging them!" Mom said nearly yelling
"Wait. WHAT" I screamed. I looked around as we received death stares.
"Yes sweetie she said they would love to hang out with you and get to know you and so much more!" My mom said as happy as ever.
"I'm so freaking happy. You don't understand." I said as I walked over to the register to pay for the dress.

------
I lie in my bed staring at the ceiling just waiting for next weekend to come. I'm still in shock that I will spending the weekend with my idols. The ones who've gotten me through depression. I hope i make it til next weekend. Hopefully.

I started thinking about how I'm gonna die. It may be tomorrow or it may be next week, who the fuck knows. I should put the depressing thoughts away I guess and focus on how I can make my last days on here worth while. I know in just 8 days I'm gonna see my idols. I really want to know how long I have left but then I dont because I don't want to know what day I'm dieing and all that shit. I don't know. All I know is that I need sleep. And with that. I turned off the light and drifted into sleep.
-------------------
I hope you enjoyed. I know I can't write for shit. I'm sorry. Luh ya- Linda