Chapter 1

I was laying in this boring painful hospital bed, listening to non other than Twenty One Pilots. You can say there my favourite band, I mean they've helped me through so much these past 6 years. Every lyric I can relate to, whether the lyric meaning nothing or the lyric meaning everything I've ever thought or even been through, I may just be rambling away in my brain but ya know, I guess that all I really can do. I mean the cancer is just getting worse. I'm getting worse. Here I am lying here in pain, fighting, battling, through this thing we call life. I just wish mine would end ya know. I know that's a terrible thing to say but, it's hard, all my life I've just been used, yeah there trying to help fix me, but there's no fixing being done to something that's shattered. And yes, I may be over exaggerating, but I could be doing a million other things right now. I could be at a job, I could be on a date with some boy that will eventually break my heart, or I could be dead. And that sounds way better then being stuck here. Great. Another shot? Or maybe even two, it might just be my lucky day, I might get three!!
"Let me guess? Another shot?" I asked the nurse.
"Actually no sweetie. You're being sent home." She said with that stupid toothy smile.
"What do you mean?" I asked very confused.
"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do." She said with a sad face
"So you're just gonna send me home to die? You're just giving up." I said angry and sad and a little happy that this pain might end. Well it will end.
"We're not giving up, the cancer has spread to far, there's simply nothing we can do, I'm so sorry, your parents are on their way." She said while taking iv's and other things out of my now useless body.
"Oh."
"Now don't feel all upset honey, you still have your wish you never used." She said hoping one wish would make everything suddenly look better for me.
I just sat there and waited for my parents. Waited for them to pick up there body, there useless daughter.

---
"Hi sweetheart" my mother said fighting back the tears.
"Hi mom" I said with a resting bitch face.
"Awh cheer up baby girl, why don't we go out for ice cream or maybe go see a movie kiddo?" My dad offered.
"Kiddo? Really dad" I chuckled
"Awh that's the spirit" he said as he pinched one my cheeks.
"Hey mom did you bring my clothes?" I asked
"Oh yeah sweetie here they are" she said as she handed me a food lion grocery bag with my clothes in it.
"Thanks."
I went into the bathroom and jumped into the clothes she brought me which consisted of black skinny jeans, a gray sweater and vans. I stared at myself. Just started at the walking corpse of what just happened to be me. I ran my fingers through the little hair I had and left the room.
"I'm ready" I said.
"Okay sweetie come on, they already gave me the papers." My mother said.

---
Finally I was back in my room, I haven't seen this place in so long. I missed it, and I'm gonna miss it once I'm gone. Wait. Stop with the depressing thoughts. You only have, wait she didn't even fucking tell me how long I have left. Ugh I'm not even gonna bother with it. It doesn't matter anyway I'm gonna die either way. I sat down on my bed. I looked around my room. I looked at the lights hanging and the colored pictures everywhere, and then my eyes hit it, the picture of Tyler and Josh , my two idols. God how I would kill to meet them and just thank them for everything their music has done for me. And that's when it hit me. I know what I'm gonna do with my wish.

----------

Hi!! I hope you liked this chapter . Ik its short. And I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes! But anyways I hoped you liked it!
- Linda