Chapter 1

"Oh god." I say as i pull up to FSU. My brother josh says "holy fuck this place is huge!" "No shit Sherlock!" I say. "You two stop with the swearing you know how I hate it!" Says my mom right beside me. "Mom I'm a college student now I'm allowed to swear!" I say. Did someone say control freak? "I'm still you're mother Lea!" My mom says. She can be a bitch sometime. "Wow." My bro says. "What is it Ethan.." I say, "Are you watching Miley again?" "Ethan James!" My mom yells. "Mom he's almost 17 I'm pretty sure he's old enough." I say backing up my brother, which I hardly do. "Lea you don't even twerk like he does!" She says. "Mom you've seen that!" Ethan says! "Ha you do! You are grounded young man!" Mom says. "Ooooh should've kept that big ass mouth of yours shut!" I say. "Ugh I should've stayed home!" Ethan says obviously embarrassed. "Everyone out let's go find my dorm!" I say and hop out of the car. I grab my clothes, mom gets my bedding and Ethan is left with my toiletries. I go to front office and the old lady sitting behind it gives me a nasty look. Is it my nose ring? Whatever. She gives me my key and we head to the 6th floor. Everything is clean and white with splashes of colour here and there. When we get to the 6th floor I look for room 123. "Here it is!" I say excitedly. When I open the door the room is a turquoise colour. I like it a lot. I see my roommate she's pretty. She has 3 ear piercings with a nose stud like mine. "Hi I'm Lea and this is my brother Ethan and my mom." I say she gets off the bed. "Hi I'm Mackenzie." She says. "Damn she's smoking!" My brother whispers in my ear, his breath smells like mint. I'm gonna miss that smell. Did I just think that. Okay this is officially getting creepy. I unpack my stuff and lay my bedding out. "Bye mom." I say and shut the door. "Hey Lea there's a party tonight wanna come?" Mackenzie asks me. "Umm I don't know?" I say, does she mean a frat party cause I've heard bad things about those from Zoe and Channelle back in Miami. "Come it'll be fun!" She persuades me. "Fine!" I give in. "But do you drink?" She asks. Weird. "No." I say. "Do drugs?" "No!" "Fuck people?" "Nooo!" What the fuck did i get my self into. "Okay so you're a virgin?" She says. "Why are you even asking me that!" I say a bit offended. "If we are gonna be friends we need to know this stuff. "Okay let's talk a bit more when I get back from class." Mackenzie excuses herself grabs her purse and books and leaves me alone in the dorm. Okay this is weird. I think to myself. What the actual fuck did i get myself into.

( to all my readers if you comment this is like after!! I was going for that. So I don't try to exactly copy her i love her books and i was inspired to make one of my own! Ilysm please read comment and vote) <3 :)