Chapter 10

- Lea's POV-

The drive to Harry's frat house is short. Zayn is in the passenger seat and I'm in the back. "Lea did he hurt you?" Harry finally asks breaking the awkward silence. "Not physically." My short answer is good enough for Harry because he doesn't ask any follow up questions. "We're here." Zayn says and gets out of the escalade. I get out behind him closing the door. "Oh shit i didnt have time to get a change of clothes or pajamas." I realize looking down at my short blue dress and black pumps. "It's ok you can borrow my shirt." Harry says. "Do you have a bed for me to sleep in?" I ask. "Yeah mine." Harry answers. Huh? "Huh?" I say confused. "Mine. You can sleep with me." Harry repeats. "But..." Harry cuts me off, "You can wear my shirt it's big enough to cover your panties and you can sleep with me!" Harry explains. We get into Harry's room and he throws me a shirt. "Thanks." I mumble. I take off my dress leaving me in my lace bra and thong. Harry looks up and down my body. "What?" I giggle. "Your beautiful." I blush. "Thanks." I say. I put on his shirt and take off my bra. "Are you and Mackenzie dating?" I ask out of the blue. "No more like friends with benefits." He answers. Harry strip down to his boxers.