Chapter 6

We get out of the car. Wow this house is 3 times the size of mine! "Stunned?" Niall's voice chimes in my ear making me jump. "I'm sorry to scare you mate." Niall says. Is he really apologizing? "Um it's ok." I say. He puts his arm around my waist but I push him away. "No Niall." I say sternly like I'm scolding a 3 year old. "Haha cute," he says as he puts his arm around my waist again, "I'm known to get what I want." He whispers in my ear his hot breath almost a pinching sensation on my earlobe.

In the house it is filled with easily 200 people. Mackenzie leads me in. "Might want to watch that top of yours it's fond with the boys." She whispers. What am I in for? I ask myself slightly scared. "Just stay with Harry and the boys every one of the boys are scared of them. I guess that advice helped a tiny bit but all of the boys here are scaring me. Niall comes up behind me and puts his arm around my waist. "I can tell you're scared just stay with us. It'll be fine." His Irish accent heavy and his breath smelling like vodka. I have to find a bathroom i think to myself. As I slither out of Nialls grasp i start to walk away. A hand grabs my wrist. "Let go of me!" I yell scared. The hand turns me around to be a man i haven't seen in my life. "Hello I'm Zayn." A friendly smile on his face as his cheery eyes meet mine. "Hi I'm Lea." I say. "If you must excuse me i have to find a toilet." I say as my cheeks flush. "First doer to the right is a bedroom with a bathroom in it." He says a smile in his voice as i walk away. "Thank you Zayn." I say. What a nice guy i think. As i open the door i flush with embrassessment. "I'm so sorry."