Chapter 5

Mackenzie walks in with Harry and Louis? I'm guessing. And Niall. Niall grins and winks at me. He is wearing a black tee shirt black jeans and converse. Louis is wearing a varsity jacket black jeans and converse. And Harry is wearing a white t- shirt black jeans and combat boots. Wow are they a fan of black jeans. Niall licks his lips and walks in front of Mackenzie before putting his arm around my waist. "This is Lea guys." Niall says." I can introduce myself." I say as I push him away. "I'm Lea James." I say politely. "We know Niall said that already." Harry smirks. "Harry go easy on her it's her first day." Mackenzie pleads. He is rude! Harry comes to stand beside Mackenzie before biting her earlobe gently. Really Harry? "Let's get going!" Mackenzie reads my mind.

As we get in Harry's car it's rather clean. Has some garbage here and there but clean for a guy's car. I sit in the back on the left with Louis and Niall. Thank god for Louis! He sits in between Niall and I. I see Niall out of the corner of my eye time to time stare at me. Okay Lea it's okay he is just checking out my window he's not staring at you. "We are here!!" Mackenzie announces. Oh my god thank you Mackenzie! This frat party will be the longest night of my life!