Chapter 8

He pins me to my bed kissing my neck. "Niall s-s-stop p-p-please." I beg him stuttering. He keeps on going. After a minute or two of me begging him he goes to take of my top. My hand hits his face so hard a red hand mark appears on his face as he stumbles backwards. Slowly regaining his barings he comes back to the bed right when he gets to my bedside the door opens, it's Zayn carrying Mackenzie. "What the fuck are you doing Niall get away from her!" Zayn says as he lays Mackenzie on her bed. "Go Zayn before I help you out." Niall says though his teeth. As Niall says that Zayn pounces on him pinning him to the ground punching him repeatedly. "Zayn stop it please!" I scream though a wall of tears. Niall pushes him punching him in the face 5 times before Harry walks in. "Niall get off of him!" I scream crying. Harry looks at Niall then to me then back at Niall before he pulls him from Zayn. "Niall get the fuck off of him! Stop!" Yells Harry.

Niall's POV

"Stop it Niall please stop it!" Lea screams as she cries. I need to teach him a lesson i think. It was hard hearing Lea cry like that but fuck that he needs it. I hear the door open and someone pulls me back. "Stop it Niall! Now!" Harry yells. When I look up i see Harry above me and Lea on her bed sobbing. I look at Zayn he has a bloody nose a black eye and a huge bottom lip. "Come on Lea you can come to our place." Harry says. "Okay." Lea chokes on her sobs. As she closes the door she gives one last look at me and shakes her head. "Leave her fucking alone Niall." Harry threats.