Chapter 6 - Harry

Taylors P.O.V

I had absoluetely no idea why Jason blew up on me just for asking a simple question. If he really didnt want to answer he could have just said so instead of yelling at me and slapping me. Now I know that something did happen when he was four. But what??  I now had a really bad headache and I was hungry. Really hungry. All I had eaten that day was the half of the burrito I had eaten before the explosion. I began to wonder how Jason could sleep at night knowing that he injured or killed somebody for no good reason. I tried to see if I could squeeze my hands through the ropes but it was too tight. I was starving and I really wanted some pain reliever. I let out a groan and tried to hold back my tears. My stomach made a loud noise.....like a dying whale and I began crying. Eventually I heard footsteps and I began to hope that Jason had maybe brought me food. I was partly correct. It was Jason but he didnt have food. He walked up to me and kicked my leg making me yelp.
"Im TRYING to get some sleep here soo you need to Stop. Fucking. Crying!!!" he yelled at me. His outburst only made more tears fall.
"Im hungry Jason" was all I could whimper.
"Awww poor Shawty is hungry. Poor thing." he said using one of those annoying voices that you use when talking to a baby. And who the heck was Shawty??
"Who is Shawty....cause im Taylor" I said. He smirked and laughed to himself.
"I forgot to tell you. Your name is Shawty since you are short." he said. I just rolled my eyes. How immature could he be?? 
"Jason...im hungry" I said.
"Guess what?? I dont care." he said and left the room.
"Jason!!!!" I called but he didnt care and left the basement. I began to cry again except more quietely so I didnt bother Jasons sorry ass. I lowered my head and stared at the ground. Soon I heard the door opening again. I didnt bother to look up knowing it was probably just Jason coming down to tell me to stop crying again. Surprisingly I heard a voice slightly lighter than Jasons call out to me.
"Hey" I heard him call. I looked up to see a boy about maybe 15 or so standing in front of me........holding a cheeseburger. I licked my lips.
"Hi" I said forcing a smile. Maybe if I got him to like me he would give me the cheeseburger. He came closer to me and looked behind him befor untying me.
"I heard you were hungry" he said.
"You heard our conversation??"
"I couldnt help but eavesdrop" I looked at him. I could barely see him but I was able to make out some of his features. He had blonde hair that kind of spiked up and I could tell he was muscular. I couldnt tell the color of his eyes though.
"Any allergies??" he asked suddenly. I shook my head. He smiled.
"Good." He then handed me the cheeseburger. I smiled wide at him before happily eating the burger. He laughed quietely as I devoured the burger. 
I swallowed my last bite and looked at him curiously.
"Does Jason know your down here??" I asked.
"Nope...but I felt bad. I better leave. If he catches me he will beat the shit out of me." He got up and gave me a sympathetic look.
"Sorry...but I have to tie you back up." he said grabbing the rope. He finished tying me up and looked at me.
"Too tight??" he asked. I shook my head. It felt nice to know that he cared about me. I wish he were my brother instead of mean ol'e crabby Jason. He turned to leave and I suddenly spoke up.
"Thank you uhh..."
"Harry"
"Thanks Harry. I really mean it" I said flashing a genuine smile. He smiled back.
"Your welcome...uhh"
"Taylor" I said
"Your welcome Taylor" he said before leaving and quietely closing the door.

Jasons P.O.V

I heard the basement door close and I hurredly got my gun and went to the basement thinking that Shawty had escaped. I went to the basement and bumped into Harry on the way there. His eyes flashed with fear and guilt. Had Harry gone to the basement??
"Did you go in the basement??" I asked him.
"I....uh...well..I-" By that answer I knew that he had. I grew angry and punched Harry in the face and went into the basement to find Shawty sitting on the chair all tied up. Just like I left her. She looked up at me. I didnt say anything and left shutting the door behind me. I walked over to Harry who was now on the floor holding his eye and helped him up.
"What did you go in the basement for??" I asked calmly.
"I...well...I....thought Taylor had escaped and you know...just wanted to check." I nodded but then thought. How did he know Taylors name?? I was the only one who saw the birth certificate...it was still under my mattress.....unless he spoke to her.
"Did you talk to her??" I asked.
"Ummm no" he answered. Lies. I could tell by the way he answered that he was lying to me. 
"Dont lie to me Harry" I told him, aiming my gun at his head. I saw tears run down his face.
"Im sorry.......she was just hungry...so I gave her food" he said mumbling the last part.
"You gave her food!!" I yelled making Harry begin to shake. He nodded his head. He knew to never interact with my victims unless I gave him permission. I looked at him again and saw his left eye slowly turning purple from when I had punched him earlier.
"It looks like you need another black eye to go with your other one" I said. He quickly covered his face. I grew even more mad. It was either I punch him or kill.......I needed to let my anger out.
"Move your god damn hands" I yelled. He slowly removed his hands from his face and I punched him. He fell to the ground holding his eye. 
"Go to sleep" I said helping him up. He looked up at me with hurt in his eyes before  walking to his room. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack from the freezer. I went to Harrys room and tossed him the pack. He looked at me and gave a small smile. I sighed before leaving and going to my room. I guess I felt bad for Harry. He was abused a lot as a kid and when he hit eight his parents through him out and he lived alone on the streets for seven years before finding me. I kinda felt like an older brother to him....and he looked up to me. I sighed again before getting in bed for like the hundreth time tonight and finally fell asleep.

Taylors P.O.V

I was woken up by Jason yelling at me to wake up. I slowly lifted my head. I had fallen asleep almost instantly after Jason checked up on me again last night....or more like this morning. I looked up at Jason.
"We need to leave NOW" he said.
"Sorry but I cant move with my hands tied behind my back" I said. Jason rolled his eyes and untied me.
"Now lets go!" he said. I stood up and crossed my arms.
"Why should I?? You still dont believe that I am your sister so I am not moving." I said confidently. Jason growled and threw me over his shoulder. I was surprised and couldnt speak until he threw me in the back of a van...quite roughly. I looked up and saw that Ryan and Harry were both in the back with me. I looked at Harry again and realized that both of his eyes were swollen. I covered my mouth.
"What hapened to your eyes??" I asked. Harry opened his mouth to speak,

"Well......uh.........................."