7

Jimin packed Jihyun's bagpack with extra clothes, swim suits, mini towels and many more since the boy told him that they will be going swimming during the trip. He zipped the bag slowly, trying his best not to wake the boy who's sleeping soundly on the bed and put the bag at the end of the bed with his kindergarten uniform.

Jimin went to his little brother's side and kissed his forehead for the last time before going to his own bedroom. "Goodnight, Jihyun."  Jimin sang slowly as he closed the bedroom door. The apartment is dark, probably because his parents had fallen asleep. So, he walked through the hallway quietly and turned on the lights as soon as he got into his room.

He then slumped himself on the bed with a thump, breathing in a bit of his scent. He reached for his phone that was charging on his bedside table with his face still buried in the pillow.

He turned onto his back once his phone is in his hands and looked at the time. 10.13 pm. He hoped that Hoseok wasn't asleep because he wants to give him a call since he promised the sunshine to call him that night.

Jimin went to the contacts and tapped on Hoseok's name. Lotto by Exo was playing at the line and Jimin just smiled at his friend's love towards the boy band, remembering the day they went to one of Exo's concerts in Seoul. Hoseok screamed with the crowds, losing his voice the next day while Jimin just stood beside him, enjoying Exo's beautiful and splendid performances.

"Yellow~" Jimin's smile became wider at the sound of Hoseok's voice. "Hi, Hobi-hyung. You're busy?" Jimin asked as he sat up from his bed to slide open his bedroom window, letting some of the cold air inside. "Nah. I just finished my homework." the other replied. "So, what's up?" Hoseok continued.

Jimin lays his head on his arms that sats on the window frame. "Hobi-hyung.." Jimin called out for the sunshine, listening to the sound of the boy's breath through the phone. "I talked to Jungkook." Jimin said low and smiled again at the name he just said. He wondered why he's so happy every time he thinks about Jungkook. Just saying his name made Jimin wants to squirm in his bed and screamed into his pillow but he wouldn't want to wake up the others that are already asleep.

The sound of water splurting fills Jimin's ears. "Wait what did you just say!!??"  Hoseok shouts at the other end. He then heard Hoseok's mother scolding him for being too noisy at this hour and Hoseok lets out a small 'sorry'. "Aish, Jimin look at what you did. There's water all over my bed now." Hoseok whines, earning a giggle from the omega.

"You talked to Jungkook? THE JEON JUNGKOOK?" Hoseok continues. Jimin could hear tissues been taken out. "Yeah. THE Jeon Jungkook." Jimin imitates Hoseok and giggled when he heard the alpha groans.

Jimin's hair tickles his skin as they dances with the wind. "He didn't do anything to you right?" Hoseok asked at the other end, probably flopping back on his bed because Jimin could hear his bed creaks a little. "Nah. He gave me a mocha though." Jimin beamed.

"A mocha?"

"Yep."

There was a still silence for a few seconds until Jimin heard the other whispers "He didn't put poison in it right?"  and he quickly closed his mouth to muffle up his laughter. His Hobi-hyung is very caring and cute. How can he be an alpha.

"He didn't~~" Jimin says, this time sliding his window close as he thought that maybe he should go to bed since he could hear sleepiness taking over his Hobi-hyung as his voice sounded a bit raspy.

"You're sleepy, hyung?"

"Kinda..." Jimin smiles at the silly sunshine. "We'll talk about it tomorrow, okay?" and earned a groan from the older as he ended the call. Jimin then flops off his bed after he set his phone on the bedside table. He turned off the lights and just stood at the side of his bed, letting darkness consumes the room and finally, he could see them. The stars.

He smiled at the scenery and said to himself,  "I wonder if Jungkook is sleeping right now."