12

Jimin looked at the stranger that was sipping his mocha without a care for the world. The stranger sighed and said "I thought I ordered large." The stranger pouts and turned, ready to leave the cafe but stopped on his track when he almost bumped into Jimin that was still stunned at the stranger's presence.

"Oh, excuse m- Jimin?" the stranger was shocked too to see Jimin in front of him. "Hi there,J-Jungkook" Jimin replied with red cheeks that would surely take some time to cool down. Both are blushing with their eyes locked onto the other's. Jungkook was actually happy to see Jimin in front of him because the omega had been occupying his mind ever since he left school that afternoon.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Jungkook tried to talk with Jimin who broke their intense staring by looking down onto his feet. Jungkook wished he could stare at Jimin's eyes for a little longer but Jimin seems to feel uncomfortable about it. "I brought my brother here to eat some muffins." Jimin was playing with the hem of his shirt. He felt small under the alpha's gaze.

"oh." was all Jungkook could mutter. Jungkook was actually speechless at Jimin's appearance. Jimin was just wow. With the turtleneck that's almost covering his pale neck and the small parts of his thighs that were exposed because of the holes in his jeans are driving Jungkook crazy. Jungkook wants to tell how stunning the omega looks but he kept his words to himself.

"That mocha is actually mine." Jimin mumbled, finally looking at Jungkook while pointing at the cup Jungkook's holding after his crimson cheeks cooled down. Jungkook stopped sipping the mocha in his hand and looked at the cup for awhile. He then gave Jimin a confused look. "It says Jimin on it, so it's mine" Jimin tried to assure Jungkook.

"No wait--"

"Mocha for Jimin" the cashier shouts once again while leaving another cup of mocha on the pickup counter. Both Jungkook and Jimin just stared the new cup of mocha on the counter. Jimin finally understood the situation he's in and blushed again for the umpteenth time.

Jungkook looked away from Jimin because he too, was blushing madly as he was embarrassed of what he just did. He just used Jimin's name instead of his. The alpha thought that Jimin must be mad for using his name so he quickly apologised "Jimin, I'm sorry for us-"

"It's okay." Jimin cuts Jungkook off. "But why did you use my name though?" Jungkook just shrugged. Jungkook can't tell Jimin that he actually wished that the boy was with him when he was ordering the mocha and when the cashier asked for their name, they would exchange names so that later Jungkook will drink a mocha with Jimin's name on it while Jimin drinks a mocha with Jungkook's name on it. How cute is that!?

Jungkook went back into reality when he saw the smaller waving his hands in front of his face with a worried expression glued to his face. "Hey, Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, now sipping the mocha he just took from the counter. Jungkook admired the way Jimin's lips puckered when he sips the mocha through the straw.

The alpha just looked away and answered "I'm fine.". Jimin just shrugged and turned on his heels to return back to his seat where he left Jihyun all alone. As Jungkook see the omega walking away, he quickly followed the smaller's track. "Wanna walk home together after this?" Jungkook asked Jimin who's walking in front of him. The omega just shrugged as he was unsure if Jihyun would like the idea of him being with another alpha other than Hoseok or Namjoon.

"Oh, c'mon, Jiminnie~ It's almost 7. It's not safe for an omega to just walk alone at night. There could be someone following you." Jungkook was being persistent but for some reason, Jimin is enjoying it. Jimin enjoyed Jungkook's presence or maybe he just likes Jungkook. "Oh, yeah? Someone like you?" Jimin said, now turning his body towards the alpha who stopped walking, afraid if he would stumble on the omega that probably couldn't stand his heavy weight.