Chapter seven

You , Austin , and Mama walked into the tour bus.

You were still amazed. It was so big. It looked big on the outside, but not this big.

There were two living rooms, a small one infront and a larger one in the back, there was a kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms, one which was King sized.

It was all so nice. The beds, the living room was set up as a lounge and the rooms were nice. Time to check out the King sized room.

As you walked in Austin began to cough. Exactly 2 minutes later , Alex popped out of the mini closet,

"Yo man, where is the bathroom?"

You saw him and ran over and gave him a huge hug, you loved that guy.

While you were hugging him the rest of Austin's crew, Zach and Rob, popped out and joined to create a group hug.

Austin dodged over and jumped on top of everyone and you all fell and started laughing.

"Come to the front living room we need to figure out sleeping situations" Mama came in and threw pillows at us.

Everyone laughed and followed Mama.

"Alex and I can share a room" Austin said, finding it weird if he asked his mom if he could share a room with his girlfriend.

"Nah man , I will sleep with Rob and Zach in King sized room, and you sleep with Liz in the room Mama isn't in. "

"All three of you boys are going to fit?" Mama asked.

"Yeah we do it on Austin's bed and if anything if it doesn't work out tonight one of us can sleep on the couch. " Zach suggested.

"Or you and Rob can sleep on the two couches, well sofa beds, Alex can get a twin sized bed, and Austin and I can get the King sized room" you nudged Zach and laughed. He knew you were joking but said,

"I think you and Austin should have a small bed, you guys don't need much space anyways, I mean you two will be right next to each other"

"Or on top of each other Rob said under his breath, and Austin heard because he is right next to him.

Austin shoved him, but shoved him too hard and he fell off the elbow of the couch.

Everyone laughed , including Mama.

You were so happy that the crew was there. You don't see them much anymore like the old days. You were the only girl they would all always hang out with , back in San Antonio. You have known them since they were all 13. When Austin was being harassed (when he was 14) because of his youtube videos , you stuck up for him and then became friends with him and everyone else.

Then when Austin was 15 and you were 14, Austin asked you out on March 5th, 2012. This year is going to be two years. Tomorrow is his first concert , which means it is February 23rd today, and in 10 days is your two years.

"I wonder if he even remembers , or has anything planned. I mean he is so busy with his tour and just so excited. I don't think I'm going to say anything if he doesn't remember so that he doesn't feel bad." You thought to yourself.

As Austin gave Rob a hand, Rob was halfway off the floor and Austin let go, leading Rob to fall again.

"Ayee you got that from me!" You laughed at Austin.

"Yeah I did" he looked at you and smiled.

Everyone grabbed their bags and headed towards their rooms to get situated.

You were sitting on the bed folding your clothes that was packed for you and you saw your sexy , kind of see through dress, right under lacy underwear and a cute cheetah print lacy bra and looked right at Austin, with it in your hand.