Chapter 14

*becky's point of view *

I woke up at 7 to Austin and Liz, sleeping, the boys playing a video game, and mama cooking.

I just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep because I was exhausted.

Last night I was up doing a follow spree because I couldn't fall asleep.

I turned to my side and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later I was awoken by mama and the boys singing happy birthday to me with a cake.

Austin and Liz weren't there, but I was still excited.

"Time to dig into the cake!" I exclaimed.

Alex began to giggle.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's not a real cake!" Rob answered.

"Wait what" I was so confused.

"We have a real cake, but you can't eat that for breakfast!" Mama started. "This is a pancake made to look like one!"

"Ohh! Isn't it just about the same amount of sugar though?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but it's actual food" Rob said like a smart ass.

"She is right! I guess I will get the cake!" Alex turned around to leave.

"No you aren't!" Mama grabbed his shirt.

"Man , so close."

"Not at all" mama laughed.

"What's with all the noise?" Austin said holding Liz in his arms.

"Do you know what today is bro?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah." I started to smile. "Another tiring day of my tour. "

Oh... Did he really forget my birthday?

"I will be right back" Austin said giving a confused look.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKYYYY" Liz jumped on me giving me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Liz" I smiled. At least she remembered.

"Did Austin forget?" I asked with a fake laugh.

"I think so.." She said sincerely.

"He is being a bad friends so let's do that back and not tell him and see how long it actually takes him."

"Okay" I agreed.

I can't believe he forgot my birthday though. I could be out somewhere else doing something really fun with my family and friends , but for him I'm doing this tour and stuck on the cramped tour bus. Don't get me wrong, I love to perform and be on tour with him but just the fact that he forgot and I could be doing something better, it kind of annoys me.

But I guess it's just whatever.

I hope he remembers later.

Austin walks in and breaks you from your thoughts.

"What state are we in today?"

"You should know that , it's your tour" I said. I came off a little strong , but right now I don't even care. I don't forget his birthday. I don't even forget his mom's birthday.

Liz came over to me and gave me a hug , whispering "it's okay , just try to forget about--"

Austin cut her off. "I'm going to gym, then taking a shower then rehearsing" he began walked off. "Alex do you want to come?"