Chapter ten

"Austin, austin, austin, austin" teenage girls screamed.

It was 4:30 and Austin was ready to start meet and greets at 5.

You were actually surprised at how long the line was for meet and greets.

Then there was the line starting for the show, at seven.

There was already about 100 people here for that!

Austin is going to be really busy the next two weeks.

You wanted to go outside and take pictures with people, but you wanted to wait till after they go inside the meet and greet, so the people who couldn't meet Austin, can meet you.

You decided that you can interview people and give some people front row seats.

"Hey! Go give these out!" Austin ran over to you and the guys.

"All of us? At the same time? We will get trampled! " Alex joked.

"There is security for a reason." Austin started. "Walk past the meet and greet section saying hi. Stop for a few pictures , then go give these meet and greet tickets to some others, but hurry we are starting to let in , in about 5 minutes so you have about ten."

"Wow so considerate of hi to give us so much time" Rob said sarcastically, as we walked off.

"oh my god! " the meet and greet line started screaming.

Everyone on the other line tried to see what they were screaming about.

" hey guys! " all five of you said in sync.

"AHHHH" the teenage girls continued to scream.

"Hey guys let's take a picture for Instagram"

You and the guys face your backs towards the crowd and took a picture.

"Uploaded" Alex screamed , as he pressed the button to put it on Instagram.

The caption was, 'out here with the mahomies on the first day of the tour!'

"Go tag yourselves! "

Rob yelled, over everyone's voice, and everyone took out there phones.

"We have to go now guys , but have fun meeting Austin !" You said and walked off with the boys, deciding you didn't have time to interview them.

"OH MY GOD ITS LIZ AND AUSTINS CREW!" Girls from the normal line screamed, and some cried.

"Hey hey hey!" Alex said.

"So who here wants to meet Austin?!" You waved some VIP tickets in the air.

That wasn't the right way to approach them.

Without the security guards you were sure you would have been trampled.

"He is starting to let in for meet and greet so we going to interview a few of you! " you suggested.

You went to the very first person on line, because they were there for the longest , and guided her to you and the guys. you also picked a guy mahomie that you saw.

Alex , Rob and Zach, all picked two people.

That is 8 people in all and we had 6 tickets, so the ones that knew more would get the tickets.

Their friends were screaming, and they were about to cry.

"Okay let's do this!"

"Hey! What's your name?"

You said to the first girl.

"My name is Alyssa McNair " she said shaking , because she was so scare and happy.