Game Night Saturdays

---------------- Still James' Way -----------------

"Yes, a girl, Edward. It's not like I'm the ONLY one who runs into girls." says James as he rolls his eyes.

"BUT THIS WAS GAME NIGHT SATURDAY! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY MONOPOLY THIS TIME! AND I WAS READY TO BUY EVERY PROPERTY I WOULD LAND ON!" William exclaimed.

"Boys!" said Zane's mother "We have neighbours you know."

"Sorry." said Jack "Just a little misunderstanding.". Zane's mother left and all eyes were locked on James.

"I'm sorry guys." he says, but all their expressions were grim. "Don't make me have to kiss all of you for you to forgive me". All eyes were in shock until Jack finally said,

"Okay, fine."

"Good. Now if you excuse me, I have some eating to do." James said, pointing to his McDonald's.

--------------- Lizzy's Way-----------------

Hmm.. What should I do tomorrow? Lizzy thought,  while tapping her pen on her desk.

"AHA!" Lizzy shouted out loud. "Burger King with Aika! And we can bring whoever we want, except, of course, enemies." She thought out loud, too.

"MOM!" Lizzy said as she went down the stairs. "Mom, can I go to Burger King tomorrow and bring Aika and some friends?" she asked her mom, Mrs. Maia, when she found her mom in the house kitchen, cooking something, probably for her book club meeting the following day.

"OK. But be sure to be back at around 5:30 for supper." her mom said, only focusing on what she was cooking.

"YAY! Thanks, mom!" Lizzy shouted, then ran back up stairs to text Aika.

Here was her text:

~Aika, burger king tomorrow? Bring anyone you want! 3 to 4

Right when she sent it, Aika replied.

~Ya! Bring who?

"Hm," Lizzy thought. Then she got it. It was: BRING YOUR NEW FRIEND AROUND DAY.

~Oh, did you meet anyone new? Cos tomorrow is.. BRING YOUR NEW FRIEND AROUND DAY!!!

~OK. But my new friend is a boy.

~Yeah me 2!

Right after that message, she went to text Michael.

~Hey Michael! It's Lizzy. U know, Lizzy the 1 who  bought U a Starbucks cos I spilled your latte a while ago? Anyway, back to the point. Wanna come with me to Burger king 2morrow?

Lizzy waited a long time for Michael to reply.

~Hey Liz! Can I call u that? and ya sure i'll come. :)

~K. At 3 to 4. :)

------------------------------------Aika's way--------------------------------------

After Lizzy's 'Yeah me 2' she went to texting James.

~James! Remember me? It's Aika. want 2 come with me to burger king tomorrow? 3 to 4.

James then replied,

~Yeah, sure. Everyone in Zane's house HATEs me now for missing game night.

She giggled when she read 'game night'.

~K. See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! :P

~What to the EVER. :)

Then back to Lizzy, she thought.

~All set 4 2morrow. See ya!