Those Blue Eyes

---------------- Everyone's Way(?) -----------------

The following day, Lizzy was second to arrive at Burger King. Sitting alone in a table for four was Aika.

"Hey Aika." said Lizzy

"Oh hey." Aika replies "See none of the boys are here yet."

Lizzy laughed "Yeah, I know right. Wait until you meet Michael, he's really nice and funny..... And he's single." Lizzy said as she nudged Aika.

"As if! Get off my case, Lizzy, I'm currently enjoying my single status." Aika said with a laugh

Meanwhile, James and Michael accidentally bump into each other on their way to burger king.

"Sorry." said Michael "I suck at walking, I keep on tripping."

"S'kay, I've been bumping into people recently too." James replies

"You on your way to Burger King too?" asks Michael

"Yeah, here to see someone."

"That's funny, me too."

"Seems like we have a lot in common." James smiles "Oh, there she is! Hey Aika."

"Hey! Nice to see you finally got here!"

"Hey, Lizzy!" Michael exclaims

"Oh, waddup, Michael?" Lizzy asks

It took Michael and James a few seconds to realize Aika and Lizzy were sitting together. They stood there in shock.

"James, this is Lizzy. Lizzy, this is James." says Aika. Lizzy studies James, blonde hair and mesmerizing blue eyes. They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." said Lizzy, still looking into his capturing blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you too." James says as he smiles. Lizzy couldn't help but notice his dazzling smile that seemed imperfect, but amazing.

Lizzy finally stopped studying James and decided to introduce Michael.

"Oh- and Aika, this is Michael, and Michael, this is Aika." She said, then they shook hands.

Wow.. He is so.. so- Aika thought but someone cut her off.

"So, food, anyone?" Lizzy asked.

"Heck yeah!" James shouted, and Lizzy giggled.

"Sure." Aika and Michael said in unison. When they noticed that they said 'sure' at the same time, they both blushed. 

They all ordered burgers (Who wouldn't order burgers at BURGER King?)  And obviously, James ordered a bit more.

"Uhm, me, a burger with a side of fries and a chocolate sundae, with uh.. a large coke." James said, with a hungry face.

"That's a lot of food for just one person." Lizzy said, amazed that he had a big appetite.

"Oh, he's known for his appetite." Aika quoted James. Right then, James playfully punched her shoulder.

"Just saying what you told me." Aika said with a sarcastic tone.

They all got their food and sat down. James raided his food until he realized he was eating to fast.

"Sorry."

"No, it's okay, continue." replied Lizzy, laughing. James and Lizzy then started a conversation.

"So Michael, I hear you like playing the piano." says Aika, trying to start a conversation.

"Well, yeah. I took lessons for 3 years." he replied "You play any instrument?"

"A few. Basic Violin, REALLY basic piano and guitar." she paused "And, this is pretty lame but, the recorder."

Michael laughed and then was interrupted. 

"JAMES!" William exclaimed "You didn't tell us you were in burger king!"

"God, William!" said James "Zane? Edward? Jack? What he heck are you doing here?'

"Buying food, duh." said Zane.

"Oh..... you told us you ran into A girl not TWO girls." said Edward. James blushed.

"Shut up, Edward."

"SUPERMAAAAAAAN!!!!!!" screamed William, everyone in the restaurant looked at him. Michael, Aika and Lizzy cracked up.

"He's very funny" said Aika

"Hilarious, really." Michael added. James blushed until all of the other 4 boys ran out because William saw a pigeon and screamed "KEVIN!".