Valentines Day

Julie POV~

   "Today is valentines day!". I yelled as I woke up and got out of bed. Christian and I date is at eight o'clock but I had a lot to do today so I woken up really early like seven o'clock in the morning early. I have to get my hair done, make-up done, get my nails and feet done and find a nice dress. I usually do all of this prepping stuff with my bestfriend Tori so I called her last night and she's coming down here so we can go together.

  Tori, she has been my crazy best friend since freshmen year. She is tall, very slim and did I mention crazy? Me and her are totally opposite I'm quite and like to keep to myself but her she is loud and all over the place. She isn't only coming here to go shopping with me she is also going on a date with Jordan. Christian and I decided to set them up on a blind date, I hope they like each other or she will kill me.

After waiting for her for three hours we left my House. Seven hours later everything that had to be done was done. Christian told me he was wearing a black suit so I bought a really cute cocktail like dress.

As we were driving back to my dorm to get ready for the night I was telling Tori about Christian and what Sarah said to me. she got so pissed that she started shaking but once I told her that I handled it she calmed down. When we got back to my dorm Sarah wasn't there, I guess that's a good thing because Tori wanted to have a little "talk with her" . I went to get dressed in my room while Tori got dressed in my bathroom. Two hours later we were completely dressed and ready we took pictures until the door bell rung.

Christian POV~

  Today is valentines day and I can't wait until Julie sees what I have planed for her today. I plan to take her out to "The cheesecake Factory" because she's never been there before. Then were going to go to the beach and walk the sand then come back to my room to watch movies under the stars. I didn't come up with this by myself I had some help from my friend Mark is and Kara, this isn't exactly what they said but they had a part in it.

I spent the day at home making sure everything was set for tonight. I already got my suit and hair cut Monday so that was already out of the way. The only thing that I had to do was trip up my the little facial hair that I have.

I started getting ready at six and was done by seven thirty.  Our date isn't until eight so I went to pick her up flowers and one of those big ass teddy beats I've been seeing all girls say they want on Instagram.

I got to Julies house at exactly eight, I rung the door bell and she answered the door. When she answered the door the only word that came out of my mouth was "wow" Just when I thought she couldn't look any better she proved me wrong. "You look beautiful Julie" I said to her as I gave her the bear and flowers. "Thank you Christian, you don't look so bad yourself" "shall we leave now"

Once we reached The Cheesecake Factory she couldn't stop smiling, I was happy that she was happy. While we were sitting at our booth she had the waiter take pictures of us, the pictures came out perfect. When we left the restaurant we went to my room and I gave her the last of her gift Tinkerbell onsie, I got myself a peter pan one.

I put the notebook in and we started watching it. As we were watching the movie I couldn't help but stare at Julie I decided to ask her a question I been wanting to ask her for a long time "Julie, will you be my girlfriend?" she looked to me and smiled "Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend". After that she kissed me and we started making out. I'm happy that she's happy because that means today went as planned.

Happy Valentines Day Loves

Pic to the side