she's home

Julie POV~

"When are you going back to school? I'm ready to walk around the house butt naked while mom and dad are away for valentines Day" Justin asked me as he came into his room.

"eew TMI ,I'm leaving now anyway my class starts in four hours anyway." I told him as I was packing my bags because while I was here I went shopping. I had to spend some type of money because I was still down about the whole roommate thing. And everyone girl knows that the best way to cure sadness is by spending money so that's what I did.

After all of my things were packed I grabbed the keys to my car and headed twords the door, my hands were on the door knob when Justin came down stairs. "Well I'm leaving now and please don't tell mom and dad what happened I don't want them to worry about me."

"I won't but if you have any more problems call me, Love you"

"Love you too bye" . With that I got in my car and headed back to school.

There wasn't any traffic today so I made it back to to school in two hours so I have two more hours to get to class. I gathered all my things and got out of the car I headed to my dorm and took a deep breath "well here goes nothing"

Sarah'sPOV~

I was doing my hair in the bathroom when the door knob to my room starting moving, that i means that Julie is home. If she thinks that she can get away with slapping me she has another think coming. I have been setting up a plan to get her back and in the plan I have to pretend to be friends with her but this is all part of my game. As I was walking out of the bathroom Julie was walking inside of the room. "Hey roomie, I'm sorry about what I said I was just a little angry" with that said I  walked out of the house to meet up with my friend to help me with my plan.

Julie POV~

As soon as I walked into the house Sarah apologized to me. That is so wierd because the last time I saw her it ended with her insulting me and me smacking her then storming out.

Well if she says that its over then its over. I'm not going to sit here and keep thinking about the situation since I didn't eat breakfast yet I guess ill go to the Cafè.

Once I got to the Café I orderd my food then took a seat in a booth by the window. I sat there looking out the window thinking when I heard someone start talking to me.

ChristianPOV~

Today class starts back up but most importantly Julie comes back today I see her my first class of the morning. When I go to class I usually just put on some basketball shorts but not today today I'm dressing to impress. I just got a fresh cut and now I'm getting dressed I put on some khaki pants a blue long sleeve button up shirt and some Kobes. I know that I was looking good. I finished getting ready then I headed twords the Café, Julie loves eating at the Café in the mornings.

When I walked into the Cafe I saw Julie sitting at a booth by the window, she looks so beautiful. I ordered my food the sat next to her "Hey Julie" I said to her as I took a seat.

"oh hey christian" after that she started talking to me about Sarah, I had to stop her because I was getting mad all over again.

"So Julie Valentines Day is coming up would you like to be my Valentines?"

Her smile grew wide and I could see all her nice straight teeth.

"Of course Christian"

So its settled, Julie Sims is my valentine .

New Update Friday
-LovelyLasean_