We meet again?

Julie Pov~

It has been a week since I saw Christian and I've been looking for him everywhere and I have yet to find him. There's a party today off campus, a college party. This is the first college party I have ever been to and I'm so excited. I hope Christian will be at this party, just in case I run into I need to dress really cute. My roommate Sarah and I are currently picking out picking out our outfits to wear we're running late but it's ok because we need too be fashionably late anyway.

It's the begenning of January so I settled on wearing a cute over sized sweater, black leggings and black combat boots to match. For my hair I decided to put it in a sloppy bun and call it a day. Sarah had on similar clothes but minus the combat boots, she had on regular boots.

  "look at you looking all cute, for who?" my  Sarah asked me as I went into the bathroom to put my make-up on.

  "A boy I hope I see tonight" I replied after I finish putting my mascara on.

  "Alright let's go!"

*at the pary

I was swaying my hips to "Beyoncè Drunk in Love"  when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. When I turned around to see who it was a smile came on my face, it was Christian.

A huge smile spread across as I turned around giving him full attention.

"Hey stranger" I said to him as we braced eachother in a hug.

Christian Pov~

My roommate told me there was going to be a big first of the semester party so we decided to go. I was in my closet picking out my clothes when I started thinking about Julie. She is just so beautiful with her nice smooth dark skin. I wonder if shes going to be at the party just incase she is I have to dress to impress.

After looking threw my closet I setteld on a white button up Polo shirt, bage pants and a pair of sperrys. My roommate Jordan had on a Diamond suply shirt, Trues and a pair of Kobes.

As soon as Jordan and I arrived at the party we got spilt up but I expected that to happen. For this to be such a short time notice about the party it was packed and hot. I was walking threw the party to go get a bottle of water when a familiar girl danceing on the dance floor, it was Julie.

She looked even better than she did at the Cafè. I forgot about the bottled water and walked twords her. When I reached her I tapped her on the shoulder she then turned around and smiled at me.

  "Hey stranger" she said to me as we huged.

"So we meet again Ms. Julie"

"I guess so Mr. Christian"

  "Can we go somewhere where its quite?"

"sure"

I wanted to go to the park so we left the party and went to the park. "If your'e new to this area how do you know where everything is?"

Julie asked me as she was sitting on the swing and I was pushing her.

"I took a tour around the school on the first day haha"  I told her while laughing. I left the first party but it was ok because the only reasson I went was because I had hopes of seeing her here and I did.

Julie Pov~

After talking to Christian we decided to go to the park and talk because the party was too loud for us to hear eachother talking.

In my head I kept wondering how he knew where the park was so I asked. "If your'e new to this area how do you know where everything is?"

I asked him as I was sitting on the swing and he was pushing me.

"I took a tour around the school on the first day haha"

I just shook my  head letting him know that I heard

what he said.

We stayed at the park for a couple of hours getting to know eachother untill Sarah texted me saying she was ready to go home. We were walking back to the party when Christian asked for my number so we wont have to keep hoping that we run into eachother and I happily gave it to him.

After we got back to the party we said our goodbyes then went our seperate ways. Sarah and I were getting undressed in our room when I noticed her constantly looking at me.

Sarahs Pov~

Julie and I were back home and getting undressed when I noticed her non stop smiling, I just stared ar her. She then turns to look at me and speak "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked as she got in bed under her covers.

"Nothing just wondering whats got you smiling so much" I told her.

"Ill tell you tomorrow I"m tired"

and with that we went to sleep.