Apoligies

Julie POV~

I sat in my car in front of Christians dorm building thinking about what I was going to say to him. The last time we saw each other he was leaving the kick back with some girl. I looked in my mirror and saw that my I had some minor scratches and bruises and my hair looked a hot mess. I took my hair out of the pony tail it was in finger combed it out the put it into a bun them got of the car. I went inside the building and rode the elevator up to the fifth floor the got off, I was about knock on his door when the girl from the kick back was coming out of his room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw her, she closed the door then walked tword the elevator. when she walked past me she smiled at me while I just mugged the hell out of her. If looks could kill she would be dead. Once she got in the elevator I continued walking to his door and knocked. He opened the door in a pair of pajama pants and no shirt.

  "Hey Julie, come in" . I walked into the room while he closed the door. Once he came close enough to me I drew my hand back and slapped with everything I had in me. I know that if a female hits a boy he has all the rights in the world to hit her back but I didn't care right now. He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me against the wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled in my face. "You its you that's what's wrong with me!." "I was drugged Christian!. Sarah and her little friends drugged me and took and uploaded those pictures of me!. You broke up with me because of that. I didn't know what happened because of the drug but you didn't stay with me to help me figure it out you left me when I needed you the most!" I yelled at him as I started crying.

Christian let go of my arms and just looked at me as I continued telling at him " And on top of that you're out here messing around with hoes while I was in my bed depressed" I couldn't hold it in anymore I slid down the wall and broke down crying.

Christian POV~

I just took everything in as she sat there yelling at me. I sat down on the floor next to her and held her as cried. "I'm soo sorry baby, you're right I should have stayed but I left you scared and confused and I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to hurt you baby I was just mad and confused,  I'm so sorry.  The three months that we went out were the best three months of my life and if you give me another chance I wear I'll make everything right"  I whispered in her ear as I rubbed her back. "You promise " " yes baby I promise"

Julie POV ~

" Are you done with the hoe's too?" I asked Christian as I whipped my tears. "Of course baby Im done with the hoes, babe what happed to your face?".  He asked as he moved my face from side to side to get a better look. I didn't want him to know about the fight so I just lied "oh that? I just had a little accident" ""Well you need to be more careful next time"