Friday January 6th 4:53PM, 2083

[..SEARCHING..]

[..DATA LOG STARTED..]

Began Friday January 6th 4:53PM, 2083

So, apparently, today was my last day in the Lonely Room... and it was the most brutal.

I have a lot to say, so just sit tight.

So, when I went in this morning, they gave me a different colored drink and I just -- I just felt so angry! It was like that drink had reached inside of me and p-pulled out every bad memory I had ever had!

But then, after a few hours like that, I felt nothing. There was nothing.

I can still feel it sitting inside of me.

The worst part was, I had forgotten who my wife was.

I punched the wall, wanting to feel again.

...

It still hurts.

Tiffany gave me some bandages because it was bleeding. I still don't know why she keeps helping me, though..

I haven't heard from Kai.

But there's a buzz among the doctors and nurses whenever I come out of the Lonely Room. Or whenever I get my third shot that day.

...

What's happening?

Every morning that I've gone to the Lonely Room, I've been given one of those drinks. Just a different color every time.

Monday I had none because it was the beginning.

Tuesday was an orange one.

Wednesday was a green one.

Thursday was a purple one.

And today was a blue one.

It's so strange.

I'm going to talk to Tiffany tonight. Steal her away from everyone and to that closed off room in the back. I'll get her to tell me what no one will.

In the meantime, have faith in me. Please..

The anger is suppressed, but I still want answers. Tomorrow I'll have them.

Ha.. I've realized now that I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow too. Of course.

Bye.

Ended Friday January 6th 4:55PM, 2083

[..DATA LOG COMPLETED..]