Monday January 2nd 4:27PM, 2083

[..SEARCHING..]

[..DATA LOG STARTED..]

Began Monday January 2nd 4:27PM, 2083

Hello. So, today was as per usual, I think. I had already gone through all of the beginning procedures before I got here-like shots and measurements- to make sure that I was, uh, "safe". So, today was all about the real stuff, I guess.

They put me in really tight spandex and had me sit in a room all day.

... Is that normal? Probably. Just weird.

There were also sticky, white pads that they put on my head to "keep track of my cerebral experience".

They said that they needed to know how I coped with loneliness and boredom. I guess I did alright. Apart from the fact that I started talking to myself half way through. Not sure why I didn't just take a nap.

Oh, wait, I did take a nap. AND THEY TASERED ME! Ha, who knew that the wrist band they gave me had an electric shock to it that could scare a cat out of its own fur?

Anyway, I don't know what we're doing tomorrow.. I just hope I don't have to be in here again:

[..IMAGE LOADING..]

Seriously, that was boring as Hell

...

Can I tell you something else? I think that's what I'm supposed to do.. share everything.

.. I could only think about my wife throughout the entirety of being in that room. She was there with me and I was incapable of touching, seeing, loving her. It was so lonely in there. A-and I had no idea that that kind of thing could have such a huge impact on the human brain..

Maybe I do want to experience it again tomorrow... You know, just to see what happens.

Ha, and you know what else? They made me keep that wrist band on!

Alright, I'm going to end my first REAL log now. They're serving pizza in the cafeteria today. Who hoo!

Bye.

Ended Monday January 2nd 4:32PM, 2083

[..DATA LOG COMPLETE..]