Thursday January 5th 4:58PM, 2083

[..SEARCHING..]

[..DATA LOG STARTED..]

Began Thursday January 5th 4:58PM, 2083

Hey, so I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't know what came over me..

It's just that, well, I've realized that this place is not what I had imagined. Now I know, "But Joosh, you've only been there for three days!"

Guess what.

I don't give a damn.

Tiffany showed up while I was preparing for the Lonely Room and offered to help. (I was a bit surprised if I'm being perfectly honest. Seeming as I walked out on her the other night..) She had something in her eyes, though. Maybe it was worry or concern?

I don't know, but when she stole me away, her breath was short and her hands were shaking. She told me that she overheard two doctors talking.

Apparently Kai wants to see me. Or, at least, that's what she heard them say.

Now I'm conflicted... On the one hand, Tiffany is a girl I met just recently and honestly, how can I really trust her? I mean, I have my doubts about this place and she seems like the least likely person to befriend me..

I mean, uh, just that she's not exactly the, uh.. never mind.

Back to my point.

On the other, more sensible hand, maybe everything is as it should be. Maybe Kai isn't that bad of a guy and those doctors were telling the truth. Maybe it'll all be okay.

... Then, why do I feel so bad about it?

...... I think, I think I need to sleep on it.

I'll catch you up tomorrow.

Ended Thursday January 5th 5:00PM, 2083

[..DATA LOG COMPLETE..]