CHAPTER 2

HAZEL'S POV 

Me, Maddy and Meg made our way towards our dorm.The new girl Natalie Moore was already there.The three of  us introduced ourselves to her.

"Hi.I'm Megan Rosier ,this is Hazel D'Sylva and Madison Ramsey" Megan exclaimed.

"You can call me Maddy " said Madison who didn't like being called by her full name.

"I'm Natalie Moore, you can call me Nat" said the new girl with a vague American accent.

"So Nat, which school are you transferred from?"  I asked curiously, noticing Nat's accent.

"Salem  Witches' Institute" replied Nat.

We chatted for sometime, I noticed Nat yawning. I said, "You must be tired after all of that travelling. You better get some sleep, tomorrow  I'll take you to Professor McGonagall for getting your time table,'Kay? "

" Okay.Thanks.Goodnight " she said heading to her bed.

"Hey Nat, If you ever wake up in the night and notice us not being here, don't freak out and call the teachers 'cause we sneak out a lot during the night" Meg informed Nat with a mischievious grin.

" You're welcome to join us too!" exclaimed Maddy.

"Sorry, no thanks,guys. I'm beat today , I'll try joining you tomorrow" said Nat who then closed the curtains around her bed.

"So,guys .... Where are we going today ?!" asked Megan excitedly.

"Guys, do you think we are supposed to go today? ..It's the first day back and I don't want to get into trouble!..We might get caught!" I said inspecting my friends carefully because Slughorn had said that he might make me the prefect next year,so I couldn't afford getting into trouble.

"Don't be such a party pooper Hazel!" cried Maddy, who wanted to pull a beginning-of-the-year prank as always and needed to discuss about it to the boys.

"PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE !!! " bellowed Meg.

"Okay.But just for you guys!" I said.

"WHOO HOOO !" shouted Meg and Maddy in chorus.

"Hush, guys. Your gonna wake up Nat" I said.

And the three of us quietly sneaked out of the room.

The hallway was dimly lit but I seriously don't know how he managed to find us.

He happened to be none other than James Potter,Al's brother and he happened to be a prefect,so he wanders all the time in the corridors,after lights out just to prove that he's a prefect.

Meg and Maddy became irritated at the sight of him as he is from Gryffindor.He blocked our way and said, "Aren't you girls supposed to be in your dorms?"

"Hey Potter!, why can't you be much more like your brother, you have a serious attitudinal problem"   said a very pissed Maddy.

"Show some respect I'm a prefect!,and I can get you into serious trouble" threatened Potter."But I won't if D'Sylva agrees to tutor me in Potions because my grades are slipping".

"How can I? I'm a fourth year I don't know fifth year Potions" I said.

"Slughorn is always praising you and keeps telling our year that you can even do seventh year Potions" said Potter.

"Sorry ,Potter .I c-  "

" Yes" said Maddy and Meg in chorus,answering for me and they dragged me away before I could protest.

"I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 5 IN THE LIBRARY" shouted Potter.