You Did What!!.

"Korra! Why are you running?" Bolin yells. "No time to explain guys I have to talk to Tenzin!" I yell at them while getting up and start running out the doors. "What for us!" I hear Bolin yell and the heavy footsteps.  I also hear mako sigh and fallow. I ran through the finale door that lead to the trainning grounds. "Tenzin! I have to talk to you!" I say running up to his form. He's meditating, but he has a little frown on his face. "what is it Korra? I'm a little busy right now," Tenzin says unhappily. I grab his arms lifting him up from his spot on the ground. "Tenzin I had a vision!" I say. "Really that's good Korra! What was it about?!" Tenzin says a little exited. He stands up now listening. " Aang told me about his old friend that I have to a waken!" I say. Tenzin looked at me weirdly before his face turn to an eager expression. "Well what are you waiting for go get the key!" Tenzin said loudly. I nodded Quickly. "hey how do know about the key?" I ask. "That's none of your business right now! Mako and Bolin you go help her," Tenzin instructed. "Wait what's going on here?!" Bolin asks. "I will tell you guys on the way to memorial island!" I say running to the docks. 

~( Small Time-Skip )~

"You guys understand right?" I ask running of the fairy heading straight to Aangs staff. "Yes! Sorta, maybe," Bolin says from behind me. I hear Mako sigh from behind me saying a yes. Once we were under the staff we stopped. "Ok, you guys stay down here and look out for people. I don't know what will happen," I say. I looked at both of the brothers and they nod. 

~( Somewhere else misterius )~

"Darling, baby, I'm so happy," I say hugging my wife. She looks up at me with a big smile. "I know, sweetie I can't believe I'm pregnant!" She says hugging back. "Although you got me pregnant before we were married, I still love you. I can wait to she what she looks like!" She says. "How do you know it's a girl?" I ask. "Don't question it! she's a girl!" She says loudly. " Ok, ok," I pull out hug a little. "It's a girl, but what are we going to name her?" I ask looking into her bright light blue eyes. She puts her finger to her chin acting like she was thinking. "How about Yuni?" I say. She nods her head quickly. "That's perfect!" She yells. I bring my right hand up to cup her cheek. "I have never been so happy in my entire life. I love you Mina," I say. She grows a few years in her eyes. "I love you too!

.

.

.

Nakusu!"