Chapter 4

Eva's POV

Zayn. He's still not back . It's been a while now. Where could he be? He mentioned last night that he might shift his things to his new apartment. But that wouldn't take this long right? Seems like he has gone somewhere else....but where? and wherever he's gone..What could take him so long to be back? what if something happened .NO! Eva you are thinking too much , you must stop worrying too much about him . He can take care of himself. It's just that he might be too busy to inform you. My inner voice spoke.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Niall's voice. " May I know the place to keep my bags?" He asked my Dad holding up two massive black bags in his hand.

"You can keep it upstairs , the room opposite to Eva's ". He said before going to the living room.

"Oh thanks" He said, his blue eyes looking deep into my hazel ones and his pink lips forming a small smile before he winked at me and made his way upstairs.

What the fuck?? Did he just wink at me?? How dare he.....!!! Wait...he just carried his bags upstairs. What is he going to do with them in the room opposite mine?? It doesn't make sense....or maybe it does..Is he going to fucking live here??? Where is Dad???

"Dad!!" I called out, rather screeched.

"O my God Eva ..What happened?" He said with a horrified expression.

"What happened to you Dad? Since when did you start allowing strangers to stay in our house? Did you just make this place a motel or something?" I said , anger and confusion taking over my words and action.

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

 "Stop pretending dad, you very well know who am I talking about"

 "Is it Niall?"

"Who else ? I mean you don't even know him dad , you din't even bother to ask me and mom about this? How could you?"

"Eva , I don't think I did anything wrong . Niall is not a stranger for God's Sake!! I know him for a few months now. He is a very nice boy.He is one of the reason for the profit I have made in the last few months for the company. And if your worrying about Mum's  opinion , she just said she is more than happy to have Niall in the house. I really don't know what's stopping you from this ." 

"But Dad..."

"He is going to stay here only for a few months. Eva, I am sure you will soon like him . He is a very friendly guy.

"But.."

"I 'm sorry no more Buts , its already finalized. He is going to stay here."

"You only care about your damn money dad , you din't even think about the privacy of our family."

"What about that? How is that getting affected ? I'm hardly home everyday and neither your Mom , and since your college is going to start soon ...even you will be busy with studies. We are never going to get time for each other."

"But.."

"I said No Buts "

"Ugh....screw you Dad " I said before leaving the living room.

Fuck my life !! Why did I even come back?? I should have stayed back in NY. The things happening around here are eating my brains. Ok relax...I might be just overreacting to this. Dad is right.. we hardly get to see each other so maybe I won't get to see Niall too..Hopefully . I don't know how much hatred I built up towards him in such a short period . But it's his fault...why cant he just be normal to me? He always has to show his fucking stupid attitude towards me. Well..seems like I have to live with it for a few months now.

My phone rang , I took the call as soon as I saw Zayn's name on the screen.

"Hello Zayn where the hell are you?"

"Sorry babe , I couldn't find the keys to my new apartment so it took me a while to find it and shift my stuff in and plus my phone was dead so I couldn't call you. Sorry if I got you worried."

"It's ok Zayn. I am just happy to hear your voice again. I miss you."

"Oh really?? Me or my....."

"Zayn! " I whined , flushing at his thoughts.

"Don't worry babe , you can have all of me tonight". 

"Woah Woah slow down there Malik , my rules are never going to change." 

"How sad " He said faking a sad tone , I could imagine him pouting on the other end of the phone.

"I love you Eva "

"I love you too" I said blushing as I hung up the phone.

" Of Course you do " the voice came from behind as a pair of blue eyes and a wicked smile welcomed me.

AUTHORS NOTE: HEYYY!!! VAS HAPPENIN??? OKAY... WE WANTED TO TELL U ALL THAT OUR EXAMS ARE STARTIN THIS SUNDAY WHICH MEANS WE WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A LI'L WHILE!! BUT HEY...EXAMS GET OVER ON MARCH 9!! IT ISN'T THAT FAR IS IT?;)

SO PLEASE KEEP READIN...VOTIN..COMMENTIN AND SHARING!!! 

AND OH...WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAP..GNA BE LONGER ...AND MORE INTENSE..;)!!

LOVE U BABES!! - Hibz , Shey and Uzi  AK:#TripleTrouble !!