Chapter 3

Eva's POV

I force my eyes open as I toss and turn on the bed.

"Zayn" I mumble.

I wake up to find Zayn missing.

"Zayn". I called out again.

I push the duvet off me. I feel the goosebumps rising on my skin as the cold hit me.

There was a knock on the door and before I could make a move towards it , the door flew open revealing my mom.

"Mom!!!!" I exclaimed as I ran into her arms giving her a bone crushing hug.

"Eva , my baby girl " She said returning the hug.

"You have no clue how much I missed you Mom" I said squeezing her hand.

" I missed you more love . I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday." She said apologetically.

"It's alright mom ,where is everyone by the way?"

"Everyone?"

"Yeah, I mean Dad and Zayn"

"Oh Zayn , the blond guy right? He is such a sweetheart . He made me breakfast this morning. Your choice is so good Eva , I'm really proud of you and..

"Mom mom mom mom....hang on , your mistaken. You've got the wrong guy, It's not the blond guy , that's Niall."

"Oh , who is it then ?" she asked.

"Oh so you haven't seen him yet.? Good..I wanted to introduce him to you myself."

"No , I just saw Niall and Oh he is such a good boy "

I din't like it when she praised Niall, I mean I don't think he is that good as she thinks. In fact he isn't good at all. The way he looks at me is surely enough to judge the type of guy he is.

"Where's Dad?" I asked , changing the subject.

"I think they have gone to get some things for the trip , mainly the tent "

"Oh the trip..I completely forgot about it"

"Ok hun, come down for breakfast, we've got some bacon and eggs..your favourite"

I freshened up and walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. I was already starving. I'm glad mom made bacon and eggs. I love them.

"Yum Mom..they are delicious" I said with mouthful of bacon. "Did you make them this morning ?"

"No hun , Niall made them. He is a good cook I must say "

I choked on her  reply

"Did you like it?" I turned to see Niall with a playful smirk.

What the hell is he doing here? Din't he go home last night. My subconscious yells. I don't think he did, because I heard mom say he made breakfast this morning.Of course she just said he did. In fact its your favourite..isn't it Eva?

"Uh..Yeah " I gave him a fake smile.

"Oh..really Eva?" he questioned as he walked towards me.

" You heard me the first time" I said with a stern voice.

He chuckles.

"Paul, here you are!" Mom exclaimed as Dad walked in.

I wonder where Zayn is..I thought he was with Dad.

"Morning Dad"

"It's afternoon Eva. Seems like you had a good sleep"

"Yes Dad " I giggle.

" Where is Zayn by the way?"

"He had some work , he said he'll be late "

That's absurd , he never really does that. I'm always informed of his whereabouts. Why do I have a feeling..something has gone wrong.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEYA!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! WE PROMISE YOU THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING!! SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND DON'T FOR GET TO SHARE!!! LOVE U ALL!!!

CREDIT TO THE EDITOR :@angana7991 !!

-Hibz, Shey and Uzi  AK: #TripleTrouble !!!