Chapter 1

Eva's POV

Jet black hair. That's what  I was looking for amongst the crowd of happy teenagers. That was when I saw the smirk. The smirk which has now become familiar. The smirk that i fell for. His eyes meet mine and he moved towards me.

"Hey beautiful", he said before his lips touched mine. My hands travelled up to the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. He smirked into the kiss and finally pulled away.

"I finally have you all to myself", he said flashing his brightest smile

"Is that so Mr. Malik?", I questioned raising an eyebrow up and smirking.

"You have no idea what all things that smirk does to me", he said making goosebumps rise on my skin.

School was finally over. I'm really exited to get back to my own land, London, and meet my family and friends. I'm really going to miss New York though. I've had millions of memories here. The reason why this city is very special to me is because i met Zayn here.Things happened so fast between us.I am my happiest when I'm with him. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in his world! I can't wait for my parents to meet him, infact he is coming with me this time to London. I m going to continue my further studies in City University,London , and so is he.

            ....................................................

I bid farewell to my friends holding Zayn's hand as i walked towards the immigration counter.

The journey was long and boring. Zayn was the only entertainment.  We talked about random things like best friends do. Friends,family ..Well he doesn't have one. He always says I'm the closest thing to a family he has.

"Zayn, I'm hungry" i whined, he chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"And that's for?"

"Nothing, your just so adorable. "

i flush at his remark. He takes my hand and plants a kiss on my knuckles before squeezing it.

"I love you"

"I love you too" i said resting my head on his shoulder.

The food arrived and i finished my whole plate before Zayn. Soon we dozed off.

                .........................

I grabbed a trolley and Zayn and I stood beside the baggage claim. We carried all our luggages to the car which my dad had sent.

The drive to my house was quite exciting. I realised  that I missed London much  more than i thought ,as my eyes never took leave from the window, whereas Zayn was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I traced his hard jawline, fingertips rubbing his stubble . He  opened his eyes, leaning into my touch.

"Are we there yet?" he  asked with a throaty voice. I nodded in response.

               ..................................

"Eva!!! welcome home love", Dad exclaimed, his eyes glowing with happiness as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you,Dad" I said with a wide smile.

I introduced him to Zayn, i expected Zayn to be a little nervous, but there was no such emotion on his face except confidence. "Zayn" he said as he shook dad's hand firmly. His eyes focused on him longer than usual.

"Paul. I've heard alot about you Zayn, Eva doesn't have anything to talk about other than you when i call her."  Zayn smiles at that before enterwining our hands. "You have got a huge house babe" he spoke softly into my ear, his lips brushing my ear lobe. "Come upstairs, I want to show you my room" I said grabbing his hand. 

We troddeled up the stairs towards my room and opened the door. "Here it i..." I was caught off guard when I found a blond figure in my room using my computer. 

He turned towards us revealing his blue eyes...

 AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS!!! THIS IS OUR FIRST FANFIC!! AND WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT! SO PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT ON WHAT U THINK AND PLEASE SHARE IT!! PLEASE!!! WE WILL TRY UPDATING ASAP! DON'T WORRY WE WON'T KEEP U WAITING FOR LONG!=D !!!

WE  WOULD LIKE TO THANK @angana7991 FOR EDITING THIS CHAPTER!!! THANKYOU ANGANA!!:)

STAY TUNED!! WE WILL UPDATE SHORTLY!

LOVE U ALL CRAZY MOFOS!! -Hibz,Shey and Uzi  AK: #TRIPLETROUBLE! ;)