Naruto Uzumaki

(don't play the video yet)

Hinata's P.O.V

Dance.I need to dance.I'll collapse if i don't.

But where?Where will i find a quiet place where i can dance my heart out right now?Oh I know!

There's a building with an abandoned ground floor and a small room on the first floor.The ground floor has a back entrance that I found while wandering around.

"Perfect!" I murmured.I knew i had to get away from home. Saying that being there is worse than being in hell would be understandable.

I walked as fast as my tiny feet could carry me.I just needed to get away. From what you ask?Well from........everything.It was a five minutes walk but i finally reached there.I slowly sneaked around the building and to the back entrance.Good no one's here as expected.

I took out my phone and scrolled through the songs until i found the perfect one that i needed right now.

Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips.

I played the song and walked to the center of the room.Finally!Here it comes!

(play the video)

When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight if you need help, if you need help
I'll shut down the city lights,
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe to make you well, to make you well
When enemies are at your door I'll carry you way from more
If you need help, if you need help

With every step that i took i could feel my body relaxing. I forgot all about the world in that moment.

Your hope dangling by a string
Ill share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well
Give me reasons to believe,
That you would do the same for me
And I would do it for you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone

I smiled.Now it's just me and the music.Nobody else to disturb me.Nobody to make me feel worthless.

I took a swift jump and then turned on my toes.Great going Hina!

When you fall like a statue
I'm gon' be there to catch you
Put you on your feet, you on your feet
And if your well is empty
Not a thing will prevent me
Tell me what you need, what do you need
I surrender honestly
You've always done the same for me
So I would do it for you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone

This is my ideal life!

( I am gonna change the P.O.V. Continue listening the song if you want to ;))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

Now now there it is! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS BUILDING SINCE 1 HOUR AND IT WAS JUST 3 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! Geez Naruto, you sure are gonna be a great Hokage!Good going!

So i was here standing in front of a building with an abandoned ground floor and a tiny room as it's first floor.Wondering what i am doing here? I've got some auditions planned on the first floor for the selection of a dance partner.I need a partner for a Talent Show that i desperately wanna win! Sasuke helped me set up a few auditions. Nobody can resist the Naruto charms now can they?Just as i was about to make my way towards the stairs, i thought i heard music. No i could swear i heard it. But from where was it coming from. The hell! It was from the abandoned ground floor.GHOST ALERT!!! Geez Naruto you are 16 for heaven's sake. Grow up.I know that there is a back entrance for the ground floor but do i have the time to check it out?I'm gonna be late.Ah dammit now i wanna check it out.

As i moved closer to the back door, i could clearly hear a song that i know very well.Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips. But who in Konoha is listening to this song? I reached the door and was about to enter when i saw a girl with long raven hair dancing. So instead i watched her dance. Her every step made my heart beat. She danced so gracefully without a care in the world! There's no way i am gonna get a better dance partner than her.I waited there until the song ended and saw her making her way towards where her phone was kept.

"Wow!" I muttered but she heard me. Way to go Naruto!

Her eyes widened when she saw my face.Does she know me? She hurriedly started walking in my direction. It was later that i realized that she was trying to run away but i caught her arm just in time.

"I h-have to g-go "she whispered. Man that voice!Perfection!

"Hey hey please i need to ask you something ummmm......dancing lady?" That is exactly a name you give to a girl who you just met.

"H-Hinata" she said looking at me and giving me a small smile.

"Hinata will you please be my dance partner for the Talent Show?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"W-why?

"Becauseeeee there's nobody else here that can dance as good as you and i really wanna win this Show!Please Hinata please please please!" I asked making my infamous puppy dog face.Nobody can resist it.

"But y-you j-just met me" she said looking at me.

"I know but we could get to know each other during practices. It will be fun!"

"F-fine but f-f-first tell me e-everything about t-this Talent S-Show."

I told her all the important details about the show in about five minutes.

"F-fine.I will m-meet y-you here again a-after t-two days." she said.

"Thank you so much Hinata. I promise you'll have fun!I have to go now. Bye!"

Perfect. But first i gotta tell Sasuke to send those auditioning girls away. I am sure he's gonna smash my head so hard the structure of my face will change. But gotta do it anyway. I started walking away and then turned again to face the raven haired girl. She looked up at me.

"By the way i am Naruto" i grinned at her.

"Naruto Uzumaki"

So here's the first chapter! I really hope you guys like it. 

Vote 

Comment 

Will update ASAP until then Goodbye!

xoxo -Megs