Him!

Naruto's P.O.V

"Hinataaaaa! That wasn't even fair!" I whined at her. Again. That's what i have been doing for the last 30 mins now.

After the beach and playing a few more games, We decided to head out and get some Ramen. Oh boy ramen sounds gooooood right now.

Hinata chuckled at my whining.

"Naruto e-everything is f-fair in love and w-war" she giggled.

"Not when you make me fall in love with you in the middle of a war. That stole my heart ya know!" i exclaimed in a joking manner. I glanced at Hinata's face which was tomato red by now. Oh boy what happened to her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's P.O.V

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I could not comprehend what Naruto just said. LOVE?! On hearing his words, i blushed the hardest i ever have. Oh the effects this blonde knucklehead has on me!

He glanced at me with concerned eyes and asked," Hey Hina! Are you okay? You've become all red. Do you have fever?"

And with that he raised hi hand to touch my forehead. NOT THE RIGHT TIME NARUTO!

Sasuke was driving in the front seat and we heard a small "baka" from him which was obviously directed towards Naruto. 

Before the very confused Naruto could ask anything, Sakura who was sitting in the passenger's seat yelled "We are here!"

And just like that i stood before the love of my life. RAMEEEENNNN!

Me and Naruto were the first to hop out of the car of sheer excitement.

All the others followed us as we took our seats on the front counter. I was seated besides Naruto.

We all ordered our Ramen and waited for it with growling stomachs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TIME HOP- 20 minutes later)

"HINATA! HINATA! HINATA!" Everybody around us cheered. I might have challenged  Naruto Uzumaki in a ramen eating contest. But let me tell you he wasn't doing a great job so far. I was on my 17th bowl while he was still on his 15th. 

I gulped down my bowl and called for Teuchi to serve me one more bowl.

"KEEP EM' COMING OLD MAN!" I yelled. Oh my. Since when did i do stuff like this. I was never really comfortable being in the spotlight and yet here i am.

"That is it! You win!" Naruto exclaimed from beside me.

"I never thought i would lose to a girl in eating ramen. Dang!" he tried to look angry but failed miserably.

We all had a good laugh and decided to finally head home.

I was about to leave when Naruto came up to me and offered to walk me home. After several denials from me and countless puppy dog eyes from naruto which may i tell you is almost impossible to resist, i finally gave in and allowed him to walk me home.

And so we started walking towards my house.

"Hey Hina! That ramen challenge that you just  won back there against me was unbelievable! I never thought you could do that!"

"Hehe d-did somebody's e-ego get hurt?" i giggled at him

"No. I would happily lose to you anyday. And a girl who has such capacity of filling herself with ramen is obviously perfect. I'll only marry a girl like that" he chuckled besides me unaware of the effect his words had on me. I was too busy fantasizing our "never-to-happen" marriage that i didn't realize a man was walking towards us.

He stopped right in  front of us or more specifically in front of me and murmured "Hinata".

I looked up to see the source of the voice and i regretted it the moment i looked up.

IT WAS HIM! AFTER ALL THIS TIME! WHY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK! NO NO NO NO NO!

My eyes widened the size of marbles. This is not supposed to happen. I stumbled taking a step back and my skin turned pale and Naruto obviously noticed this.

"What's wrong Hina?" He asked me with worried eyes

EVERYTHING! What is he doing here!? After all these years! I hate his face. I hate everything about him. I hate him! I fell in love with him and he broke me. I hate him!

The white haired man seemed to enjoy all this.

I held onto Naruto for dear life and from stumbling back and falling due to the sudden events that i could hardly process.

I whispered in his ear "This i-is the b-boy i t-told u about. The o-one who d-dated m-me because i w-was the Hyuga h-heiress" tears started falling down my very scared face.

The white haired man just smirked.

"Toneri" I whispered.

So here it finally is! A new chapter and a brand new twist! Sorry for not updating for a long time now but i will make sure to update regularly now. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Think about what's coming next ;)

I missed you all.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW  

LOVE YA  ALL!

XOXO-Megs