Party!

Hinata's P.O.V

No no no! Not this one either! I am exhausted. I've tried at least five outfits and none of them feels right for tonight. We're having a party at Sasuke's since he has a huge house and lives alone. Naruto's going to pick me up at 6 and it's already 5:45. Not to mention me and Naruto have been hanging out a lot lately and he manages to make me blush every time. I looked around my closet for an outfit. That's when my eyes landed on a dress. The dress. It wasn't too fancy nor was it too casual. Just what i needed. I took it out and got into it and glanced at the mirror. Perfect.

It was a lavender strapless dress that came till my knees. It was perfect for this occasion. I took out my lavender sandals and ran a hand through my hair to get it into place.And i was ready to go. I heard the doorbell ring. Right on time. I went down to get the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

I waited outside her door. Its been days since me and Hinata have been hanging out a lot.She's soooooo.......perfect?What? We even came up with an idea for the dancing thing. We're gonna do a mix of all the dances.Name the dance style and you have it. So we've been practicing solo lately but still haven't had much progress on couple's steps. So my jerky plan's still on i guess.

My thoughts were cut off by a very beautiful girl standing on the other side of the door. Just looking at her made my heart beat and bleed at the same time. She looked absolutely gorgeous,beautiful,stunning,fabulous,elegant,charming and breathtaking. 

"H-hello Naruto" Yup she has developed the habit of calling me just Naruto excluding the kun when i begged her. It was tough.

"You ready to go Hina?"

"Y-yes"  

We decided to walk since Sasuke's house wasn't that far off. There was an awkward silence which was broken by Hinata.

"You l-look good"she smiled. I was wearing black jeans and an orange shirt.

"And you Hina look breathtaking" 

Her face turned red on my little compliment. She looks so cute when she blushes.We walked in silence. We were almost at Sasuke's house when i realized three guys following us. I saw them before but neglected it thinking they were probably heading somewhere. But now i was absolutely certain that they were following us or Hinata to be more precise.I could see them looking at Hinata from the corner of my eye. I didn't know what took over me but i took Hinata's hand in mine. It shocked her which made her stop. The moment she stopped the three guys whistled at her. That's it!

"What's the big idea buddy? You wanna pick a fight?" i glared at them as i felt Hinata lightly tug at my shirt.

"Let's just go Naruto. We're almost there"

She sounded scared so i decided o let it go.

"The loser gets the chick huh! Nice dress you got there" One of the three winked while the other whistled. And they're dead.

"YOU BETTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!AND DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT HER!"

"Yeah what you gonna do?" One came forward and tried to take Hinata's hand in his.

I instantly took hold of his jacket and punched him hard in the face.

"What did I tell you?" I growled

"IF YOU DARE DO ANY OF THAT ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR I'LL FORGET WE'RE FROM THE SAME VILLAGE!"

The other two came forward and started grabbing me as the third got up from the ground. I tried fighting them but they clearly outnumbered me. I heard Hinata crying behind me. I tried punching one but the other two started punching and kicking me. That's when i heard all my friends behind me.Among all them i could hear one voice clearly.

" YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM ONE MORE TIME, IMA GONNA KILL YOU!" Sasuke.

Then it happened too quickly.All the guys hoped in the fight and beat the hell out of the three. I tried fighting but i was too hurt.I had one black eye,a bleeding nose and broken teeth. No wonder i looked like a retard. I saw Hinata running towards me with a worried look on her face just as i was about to hit my head on the ground. She took my head and placed it on her lap.  I felt some hot warm liquid on my face and looked up to realize that they were Hinata's tears. I reached my hand up and wiped them.

"Shh!Shh Hinata! Don't cry Hina. Nothing's happened. Everything's alright ya know." I smiled up at her.

"Shut up you idiot! You didn't need to do that!You are hurt and it's all my fault. I am so so so sorry Naruto." she said as more tears fell down her face.

She looked at the three guys that were in a pretty bad condition. She lightly laid my head on the ground and told me that she'll be back in a second.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hinata's P.O.V

I told Naruto that i'll be back in a second. I then headed in the direction of the three guys and looked for the one that started it all. Found him! Sasuke was holding him by the collar of his shirt and was about to puch him.

"WAIT SASUKE" I yelled. Sasuke turned at me with a surprised look in his eyes.

"Hinata there's no way you're telling me to let him go after what he's done."

" I never said that" I smirked.

I walked over to the guy and did something that nobody thought i'd do. Even i didn't. I punched him right in the face. Hard. He passed out immediately.

"Nobody hurts Naruto." i whispered.

We all then hurriedly took Naruto to Sasuke's home and took him to a room.

"Hinata you should tend to his injuries" I heard Sakura say.

W-what m-me?

"Okay." After all he was trying to protect me.

They all left the room after Sasuke handed me the first aid kit.All this time Naruto didn't speak a word.

I sat beside him on the bed and started tending to his injuries.

"OW OW OW HINA!"

"Shut up and let me clean them off."

"How did you learn to punch like that?"he chuckled.

"Y-you saw t-that" Oh no!

"Hehe yeah"

"Naruto. Thank you but you didn't have to do it. Look how beaten up you are."

"Hinata look at me." 

I didn't so he lifted up my chin and caught my hand to stop me from tending to his injuries.

"Hinata no one can ever touch you as long as i am around,which i always will be. I'll kill em' if they do. You are too precious to me." 

OMG!OMG!OMG! I AM GONNA FAINT. NO NO NO.

My whole face turned red and i did the only thing i could think of.

I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Naruto."

Soooo here's the chapter. I personally love this one and i hope you do too.

VOTE

COMMENT 

FOLLOW

Love ya all

XOXO-Megs