FIRST PRACTICE!

Hinata's P.O.V

Calm down....take a deep breath and just calm down for Kami's sake!

I have no idea why i am so nervous. After all it's just a dance practice! Of course i'll be nervous. It's with the boy that i admired the most in school. I loved the way how he never gave up even after failing. I used to watch him try but i guess he never really knew me. I just need to calm down.

I kinda forgot to give him the time of practice the first time we met but we decided 4 pm yesterday when we met at the school. I glanced at my watch as i laid on my bed. It's still just 3 pm. I still have an hour to kill. Oh i got an idea! Why not go to get some ramen before practice. Yes! So i got up and brushed my long raven hair. I got into my black leggings and a dark sweatshirt. I put on my red sneakers and headed out.

"Hanabi t-tell Father t-that i am going o-out" i patted my sister's head before heading out.

I made my way to Ichiraku's when i heard a familiar voice call out my name. I turned to see Sakura and Ino. 

"Hey Hina!" they greeted in unison.

"H-hey Sakura. Hello I-ino" I smiled at them.

"Where you heading?" Ino asked

"Oh i w-was just going t-to Ichiraku's to fill my s-stomach u-up before t-the p-practice. How about you t-two?" I looked at them all agog.

"We were heading there too! C'mon let's go there together" Sakura smiled warmly.

"O-okay"

We three made our way to Ichiraku's talking about random stuff about one another. By the time we reached i knew quite a lot about them and vice-versa.

"RAMEN HERE WE COME!" I yelled standing outside the shop. My stutters go away when i am about to do something i love or i am with someone i love. But the latter  hasn't really been proved yet.

"Geez Hina! And i though you were shy!" Ino giggled.

"Looks like we've got company" Sakura said as she walked in.

I peeked in to see who it was and of course it was a certain blonde that i was about to meet in half an hour. He greeted Sakura and then looked at me and Ino.

" Ino why do you have to scream in front of the ramen shop so loud!" Naruto looked at her with annoyance. Uh-oh.

"YOU IDIOT! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ALL OUR VOICES! THAT WAS HINATA!" Ino yelled at him while hitting him in the head. I instantly turned all red. And that kids is exactly why  you should never scream in front of a shop that you know the person you admire visits often. I mentally face- palmed myself.

"Oh Hinata was that really you?" he looked at me while smirking.

"Y-yeah" i blushed a deep shade of red.

"Hehe that was cute" he winked. Oh boy i think i am gonna faint. Keep yourself together Hinata!

"Hey Sakura come have a seat next to me!" Naruto said to her. Boy why did that hurt?

"Naruto i really think you should get to know your partner better. Hinata go sit next to him" she looked at me and smiled.

"O-ok"

I took a seat next to Naruto and there was an awkward silence.

"So what do you wanna order?" Teuchi asked me and Naruto.

"Miso Ramen with extra char siu!" We both yelled at the same time and looked at each other wide eyed.

"YOU LOVE THAT TOO?" Naruto practically screamed.