BEACH!

Naruto's P.O.V

Me and Hinata just finished our practice and were about to head home.Its till 4 in the afternoon and i had nothing to do. The show's still a month away and we have been progressing a lot. 

As we made out way towards the exit, Hinata's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and turned to me saying it was Sakura. I motioned for her to pick it up while i waited there. She picked up the call.

"Yes Sakura?"

"Uh-huh Naruto's h-here with m-me, why?" she looked at me with a confused look. I just shrugged.

"N-no we just f-finished our p-practice."

"Okay a-and who all are c-coming?"

"A-alright then we'll m-meet y-you there at 6" she smiled.

"B-bye" She ended the call and turned to me with a smile. Oh that smile. What?

"Sooooo?" I asked. 

"Sakura says t-that the group h-has decided t-to go to the beach today a-at 6. She asked m-me if y-you were w-willing to c-come and i said y-yes which o-of course you were." she giggled and i smiled. 

"So s-she a-asked us to m-meet directly a-at the beach at 6. " she finished.

"Oh alright. That's great. Be ready Hina i'll pick you up at 5:45" I told her.

She nodded.

"Arigato and see you later." she waved and ran in the direction of her house.

Today's gonna be fun eh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's P.O.V

I was already ready and was sitting on the couch waiting for Naruto to come and pick me up. I wore a baby pink top and a skirt over my lavender bikini. I wasn't really comfortable showing off my body so i decided to swim only if i am forced to. The doorbell rang breaking my chain of thoughts. I opened the door and saw Naruto standing there in all his glory. He looked at me and muttered a 'wow' to which of course i blushed. We together made our way to the beach.

TIME HOP *15 MINUTES LATER*

"NARUTO TOP HITTING MY BELLY WITH THE STICK. ITS NOT THE WATERMELON"Choji screamed at naruto while i just giggled at his antics.

I was just looking at everyone when i heard a voice besides me.

"Arent you gonna swim Hina?"Sakura asked 

"No. I am fine here"

"Come on Hina. Swim with us"

"Sakura i am just not very comfortable showing off my body to others"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU HAVE THE PERFECT BODY"

And so i was forced to take a swim. I noticed from the corner of my eye that Naruto was looking at me. More like staring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

Perfect. Her body was just perfect. Those perfect curves on her precious skin were perfect and the way that her hair fell over her chest shining in the sunset made her look like an angel that she was. 

I went over to where everyone was swimming. 

"Hey guys! How about a game of chicken fight"

TIME HOP *5 MINUTES LATER*

So the couples for the game were:

Sasuke and Hinata, me and Sakura, Choji and Neji, Lee and Tenten , Shikamaru and Ino and Kiba and Temari  (sorry for the mismatched couples...you'll know why ;))

"LET THE GAME BEGIN"

We first pulled down Shika and Ino as Shika did not even move cause' it was a clear drag for him. Ino's gonna beat the crap outta him. Choji and Neji were fighting among themselves because Choji was hungry and apparently Neji's hair was weighing him down. Lee and Tenten fought against Kiba and Temari and both of them got tired and gave up. 

As for me and Sakura, we high fived each other thinking that we'd won when we heard a cough behind us. Hinata and Sasuke gave us the "Don't forget the ones who're gonna take you down" look.

"FINE LETS FINISH THIS SAKURA"

It continued for 5 minutes when i accidentally looked up at Hinata and that was my biggest mistake. She smirked and then made the puppy dog eyes while sending a kiss towards my way. I LOST IT! I LOST EVERYTHING. MY SENSES MY HEART MY EVERYTHING. INCLUDING MY BALANCE.

"Oh shit!"were my last words before falling and before Sakura kills me.

Goodbye world!

SO HEY GUYS! I know i haven't updated in a loooong looonggg time so here's a chapter. I am sorry for making it short. I had my exams. But i've missed you all sooo much. Hope you liked the chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE YA! 

XOXO-Megs