0.2

taes dads outfit (wo the beanie n never forget the hair style!)

a: daddy

-❀

The girls in the class sighed dreamily as Jeongguk walked into the room.

"Buenos días." He says loud enough for the students to hear.

They simultaneously say back "Buenos días Señor Jeon", with the females sounding way more cheerful and flirty than the guys.

Jeongguk merely nods and sits against the edge of his desk.

"Sorry I was late, things came up. I still have to sort some stuff out so you guys can talk while I do, cool?"

The students instantly perk up at the rare opportunity of free time, "Cool!" And so the rows of classmates get into their cliques, already chatting away.

One clique in particular, had their eyes glued to their professor. The redhead of the three rests her chin on the palm of her hand, "How can someone be so damn hot?" She questions, and the brunette next to her shrugs. "I don't know. But I know for sure that waking up at 6 AM for this class is fucking worth it."

The third girl, a blonde, bits her lip as Jeongguk's head turn to their direction. "Can you imagine him shirtless? Holy shit." She licks her lips at the mere thought of it.

She sends a flirtatious wave followed along by a wink to Jeongguk, trying to get the male's attention. Jeongguk took notice of the wave but not of the wink, so he was oblivious to the whole flirting thing. Therefore, he smiles respectively and raises his inked arm up to wave back.

That was enough to make the three female students (and almost all of the other females) to swoon.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was still organizing the countless numbers of papers and files and homework and such. "Shit," he quietly curses when he realized he left his laptop at home. His hand reaches for his phone and he calls Taehyung.