0.1

a/n:

this book doesnt rlly follow any plot or storyline, its lit just random drabbles of taekooks life

jeongguk is 24 while taehyung is 23

heres your weekly (im gonna try) dose of fluff ♥︎

credit to owner! if you happen to know who the owner is and know that they dont want their art reposted tell me please thank u

-❀

Jeongguk steps out of his black tuxedo shoes, picking the pair up and placing it neatly on the nearby shoe rack afterwards. He makes his way to the dim living room and searches for his angel. "Love?" The black-haired male calls out. His finger flicks on the light switch and the room brightens in an instant.

Almost immediately, a groan erupts from the couch. Jeongguk's eyes shifted to the blob covered with a soft beige blanket. And he chuckles because he knows exactly who it is. Walking over, he kneels on the maple floor is greeted with the sight of an awoken Taehyung.

With sleepy eyes and a slightly oily face, Taehyung cheekily grins at the other, "Welcome home Gukkie." He mumbles, so happy to be back together with his boyfriend.

A loving smile spreads over Jeongguk's lips and he leans in to place a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead. "Hey baby," he whispers, gently moving the blond's loose strands of hair out of his eyes.

Taehyung quietly watches as he does. "How was your day?" the younger asks, genuinely curious. "It was alright. I don't have any grading to do which is good." Jeongguk replies, and Taehyung hums.

When the older stopped playing with his hair, he frowns. Taehyung grabs a hold of Jeongguk's wrist and pokes out his bottom lip. Jeongguk just smiles warmly at the blond. "It's okay love," he assures as he stands up and sat himself on the beige leather couch. Before Jeongguk could even pat his lap, Taehyung sits up from his laying position, throws off his blanket, and crawled over to his one and only.

Taehyung, now straddling Jeongguk, wraps his frail arms around the other's waist and nuzzles his face into the crook of his neck. "I love you," he mutters, leaving a kiss on Jeongguk's neck.

The older's insides were all tingly. Taehyung was acting so cute that his heart could barely handle it.

"I love you too angel, so so much." Jeongguk says while rubbing soothing circles onto Taehyung's sides. He then plants multiple chaste kisses behind the younger's ear, making him softly giggle. "That tickles," Taehyung says with a smile. Jeongguk turns to his left and places one last kiss on the blond's cheek. "I'm gonna go change, cool?" Taehyung yawns drowsily before mumbling an "okay" and crawls off his lap. The older stands up from the couch and quickly does a little stretch, getting off all the stiffness in his muscles. Taehyung goes back to his previous position, with his legs sprawled out across the couch and his soft, thin blanket covering every inch of his body. In a matter of seconds, sleep envelopes him ever so soundly.