0.3

no i didnt forget abt this!!! i was just hecka busy w progress reports n all

thank u for waiting n i hope ure having a good day (ᵔᴥᵔ)

credit to taeiae on twitter! this fanart makes me weak

-❀

Taehyung secretly watches the irritating scene from the storage room with a nasty glare.

This is the ninth time this day. The ninth time some person has either flirted, tried to charm, or shown interest in Jeongguk. And every time Taehyung took notice. It made him sulk a bit when Jeongguk is oblivious to the whole thing.

"You're so handsome!" Two girls in front of the cash register swooned in unison, heart eyes and all.

Jeongguk was currently running the cash register, since Taehyung's only coworker was on break and the blond himself was quite busy as well. He shot the girls a kind smile as he wraps the white daisies.

"That'll be thirty six dollars and eleven cents." Jeongguk pushes the bouquet of flowers to the ladies and waits for the amount to be paid. The Hispanic girl pulls out two twenties from her purse and hands it over to the raven-haired male with a flirtatious smile. Jeongguk deposits the money inside the cash register and grabs the change. "Here's your change," he places the money on top of the receipt and gives it to the girl, "Thank you and please come again."

The blond sighs in relief when he watches the girls walk out of his shop.

He thought that'd be the only threat to his and Jeongguk's relationship for the day, but he was quickly proven wrong.

"Wow, you must work out a lot!" He heard a girl exclaim while he watered the flowers. She squeezed Jeongguk's firm bicep and lets out a "woah."

A frown took over Taehyung's lips as his eyes flickered back and forth from the daisies to the girl. He quietly whined, "Why isn't Gukkie doing anything?" He pokes out his bottom lip while watching the two. Taehyung kept staring until Jeongguk looked back at him. The older shoots him that unique bunny smile of his, love clear in his eyes. Taehyung sees this but doesn't smile back. Instead, the blond gave Jeongguk a look of melancholy. Taehyung turns on his heel and walks further into the storage room with his head held stubbornly high, leaving Jeongguk hanging. Jeongguk cocks his head to one side in confusion, why the sudden coldness?

Jeongguk was going to follow Taehyung into the room, but a customer called for his assistance before he could. So reluctantly, the male tears his gaze away from the spot where Taehyung left, and made his way to the female customer looking at the row of roses.