Lucina and Renato

Lucina was soon getting ready for bed and brushed her hair. She soon heard something tapping her window. She opened her window and saw Renato with rocks in his hands.

"Did I wake you up?" Renato asked.

"Renato? Um... you didn't wake me up." Lucina smiled.

"Good." Renato said as he climbed up the walls to her window.

"What...How did you know where I lived?" Lucina questioned.

"A jaquin told me."

"Was it the blue one?" Lucina asked and Renato nodded.

"And I just wanted to see you because... I've never had a friend before. And I think I can trust you."

"Ok. With what?"

"I'm being forced to do something that I don't want to do."

"Like what?"

"My dad..." He was cut off by the sound of footsteps.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, Renato. I wish we had more time together but..."

"Don't​ say anymore. I know what you are going to say and I wish that, too. You're an incredible person and... here." Renato handed Lucina a beautiful flower. One she has never seen before.

"It's beautiful. What kind of flower is this?" Lucina sniffed the flower.

"It's a Lilyth Rose. It's a flower my mom used to plant before she died. I found some of her seeds and thought I should give one to you."

"That's so sweet of you."

The two almost kissed until they heard Mateo.

"Lucina, bed time!" Mateo called.

"Oh." Lucina only said.

"I better go. Buenas Noches." Renato smiled.

"Good night." Lucina waved.

Lucina played with the flower in her hands and smiled at the thought of Renato. She hummed with happiness and twirled in circles.

"Lucina, bed... time." Mateo said​ and saw his sister smiling and humming, "Lucina?"

Lucina stopped and turned slowly to Mateo, "Yes?"

"Where did you get that flower?" Mateo saw Lucina blushing. Mateo knew Renato must have given her the flower. He didn't say anything and knew he shouldn't be in her business but... "Next time tell me Renato is going to sneak into your room."

"Ok." Lucina said and went to bed.