Shy!Reader X Possesive Phase 2!Jestro

You were always that shy girl.Everytime someone would look at you,you would instantly go into the freeze mode.You would stutter alot and blush madly.It was even worse when you tried to talk to people that you really liked.

Even though some thought you were adorable,the others found you a very easy pray.They would scare you,push you into people,embarass you and so on.You had alot of problems in your life.But one in particular stood out.

A problem that you thought was just a phase you were going through.You fell in love with a bad boy.You fell in love with Jestro.

You never had enough courage to tell your friend,family or other relatives about it.You thought they would just make fun out of you or be disgusted.And you couldn't say you could get over him,no.

You loved him with all your heart and you just couldn't get him off your mind.You thought about him in school,at work,at lunch and even when you went to sleep.But,dammit!You just couldn't have him.No,he was a bad guy,a monster!Nobody would ever accept you if you ever confessed.

You had a small diary that you wrote in everyday.You would write what had happened,how you felt,but most of the time..it was just about Jestro.Like how you adored him,they way HE made you feel and how you wish you could get people to understand that he's not that bad.He's just misunderstood...

But one day,it happened.Simply out of nowhere.

You were walking down the road,writing into your diary,when suddenly you heard a vehicle approaching you.You looked up and saw it.Saw him.He was standing there,with a staff in his hand.His laughter could be heard as the Book yelled at him.

'Holy shit boi it's Jestro' you thought to yourself as you jumped to the side so the mobile wouldn't run you over.'He probably won't notice me...' you thought as you bit your lip and sighed.

''Jestro!Stop right now!''

You turned around to see the Nexo knights.Somethings was about to go down.You didn't want to get involved,so you quickly scurried away.In the middle of your escaping plan,a hand grabbed your arm.You snapped your head to the left and there he was.

Jestro was gripping your arm as he stared at the knights.You felt the blood rush up to your cheeks and you struggled to get away.Despite your wiggling around,Jestro didn't seem to care as he pulled you closer to his chest,making you face the knights.Your face was now completely red.Sure,you loved him,but was he really going to hurt you?

''Jestro!LET HER GO!'' Clay yelled.

''You leave us alone,or I SWEAR I will hurt her!!'' Jestro yelled back.

Tears were starting to form in your eyes.Yep,he was going to hurt you.A man that you loved and couldn't get was going to hurt you.To be honest,you weren't really suprised.I mean,he was a villain.Were you really expecting that this was going to work?

The knights backed away.

''There,now let her go!''

Jestro looked at you and than back at the knights.He pretended as if he was progressing everything.

''Nah,I think I'll keep her for a while.''

You gasped as he threw you over his shoulder.You squealed in fear as he climbed back onto the mobile.Clay's yells could be heard from the behind,but the mobile was already speeding away.He was going to keep you?What?

You inhaled and tapped his back.He looked back at you and smirked.

''How's the view?~''

His flirty tone made you question things.And blush madly.What was he going to do with you?Suddenly,your diary fell out of your pocket,causing a loud 'thump!'.Jestro raised a brow as he set you down and picked up the diary.