His Seven Deadly Sins

/SCREECHES

WHEN DID THIS STORY GET SO MANY VIEWS

HOLY SHI-

This chapter will be a bit different from the other ones,more describtive I guess.

(also this features Lighting Jestro because the other two phases he was in were just way too innocent

like he tried being scary and evil but he was just adorable

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lust

The feeling of being aroused couldn't leave his body.Every time you would pass by,talk to him,look at him it would visit him.Lust.The feeling containing many desires,adoration and the feeling of being incomplete.In Jestro's case,every desire he ever had about you,was sick.Every speck of fantasy,every damn second spent on you would make them sicker.By now,you have become one of his needs.Like food,water,sleep etc., he would need you.

Gluttony

He was always so selfish.Never letting anyone near you,always putting his needs in the way of other's.A friend that needs help?No,Jestro comes first.As if he was yanking you backwards,pulling you closer to him and putting you in a cage you could not escape whatsoever.Indeed gluttony and lust is a bad combination,but that's what Jestro would always mix.

Greed

Never enough,never enough.Having you by his side more than he really needs to has become a bad habit of his.Like gluttony,Jestro's greed would keep you away from others.As greedy as he was,he would make you do/bring him things he didn't really desire.He just wanted to look at you move and see you obey.

Sloth

As energetic as he may sound,Jestro's particular sin has found its way into his head.Sloth.A sin so bad,he made others do all the work.At some point he wouldn't even mind the cloud yelling at him.The biggest pleasure of this sin was the arousal he got from when you kissed him.Letting you do all the work labelled you as dominant.And we all know dominance brings the best out of men.

Wrath

When sloth wasn't present,his mind would be controlled by another sin.Wrath.The sudden urge of breaking something,hurting someone would intoxicate his mind.Mix that with lust,and we've got ourselves a winner.If you ever rejected his kisses during the wrath being at the steering wheel,he would not accept it.He would make you love him.Either pinning you to the wall,table,sometimes even the ground or simply catching you in his grip,nothing would get in his way.He wasn't abusive though.You meant too much to him.

Envy

Jelaousy,desires,you name it.Talking to your friend never ended well.When greed or gluttony weren't present,you could go up to your friends and talk to them.But once envy took over,all you could do was watch your friend hurt you.You never understood how that happened,neither you found out it was Jestro.He would,mildly said,curse them and lure them into their own doom.He could stop,but the way you ran back to him in the need of his affection was priceless.

Pride

When Pride awoke,he loved picturing you as his pet.He loved the thought of being superior,dominant and knowing he needs you more than anyone on this planet.He loved the thought of having you as his slave,obeying everything he said,knowning your dignity is being destroyed andnot his.Knowing that you were the one getting humiliated,not him.Of course,not in public where all eyes were on you.Pride would activate only when you two would enter the bedroom and even than sloth had to be erased.

----------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah this sucked more ass than a box of crayons

Also for those who comment really supportive stuff on these shitty chapters:

ScReeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEee thANK YOU evEN THOUGHT I AM A FAT aND Lazy pickle thAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO ACCEPT AFFECTION AND GOES BASHFULL EVERY GOD DAMN TIME WEIHFOIWEJIOHWEOGHDIO23JEWIUGHOGOEWIGJ9J2WE

I don't deserve your love ;3;

it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep so I wrote this using the most shitty wi fi ever

that's all folks

<3