Bad Girl!Reader X Phase 1!Jestro

If you're wondering what Phase 1!Jestro is,it's basically the red and blue Jestro.(It's on the picture you lazy pickle.)

----------------- ''You're a book,Look it up!''----------------

What a lovely day it was at the Nexo village(?).The sun was shinning,the flowers were blooming and the birds were chirping.There were villagers all over the place,buying fruit,doing chores and talking to eachother.It was just perfect.

Nobody was aware of what was gonna happen next.And you liked that.You liked to suprise people,no,you liked to scare people.Not just people,even monsters were afraid of you.Soon,the clanking of your boots could be heard as you walked down the road.

CLANK!

You were only 10 steps away from the village.

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!

You stopped when you were right in front of the village 'entering'.Your eyes scanned the are as you held your (weapon of choice) in your hand.Your lips,covered with (color of choice) lipstick,formed a smirk as you made a few more steps closer to an innocent villager.

''Hey old friends!How ya doin'?''

Gasps could be heard as all of their eyes were focused on you.Anyone could recognize that voice of yours,hell,even your 'bad girl' outfit.A little boy started crying in fear,as you swinged your weapon.

(That's your outfit ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ)

''Ya got anything for me?''

Nobody dared to move.You all had made a deal that whenever you came,villagers would have to give you gold,iron,etc.Whatever valuable.You started to grow impatient as everyone just stared instead of doing something.

''Well?!''

A man was literally pushed closer to you,holding a chest of gold coins.His body was shaking in fear and he was sweating heavily.You snatched the chest out of his hand with an unamused look.You opened the chest,smiling as you were satisfied.You closed the chest and put in in your bad,dropping the bag to the ground.

''Too bad I still gotta crash this place.''

The villagers were shook as you smirked once again and giggled.Soon the man that gave you the chest went running off and jumping somewhere to take cover.A couple of second later everyone else joined him,the only one left was a little girl that was too scared to move.You slowly walked over to her,bend over to her height and came close to her face.

''Run.''

That was all you could say to her before she got snatched away from your sight.You straightened up,meeting a face of a trying-to-be-a-hero villager.

''Who do you think you are,scaring all of us?''

You giggled,as your grip tightened on your weapon.Quick as lighting,you plunged your weapon at him,knocking him over to the side.He fell to the ground,holding onto the spot you hit him.He looked as i he was about to faint.