Chapter Four- I almost died in Finding Nemo

Aviana's POV

To say I was scared was an understatement. I was utterly and completely petrified. My mother was a monster and her hatred for me had grown to an unbelievable state. Probably bigger than Russia.

That was the reason I was cradling my head in my hands, trembling in fear. The slits on my wrist hurt like hell. But hurting myself helped me get over the pain my step mother had given me. But there was a hole in my heart that can't and never will be fixed. I was broken. Broken like the picture of mom that Sandra had shattered to pieces.

How the fudge was I supposed to cover up my bruises? I don't have any makeup and I had a black eye. My eyes scanned the room until it landed on a pair of black sunglasses. My grin widened as I thought of an idea. My life was saved!

******

My life is completely and officially over. Wearing sunglasses with black sweatpants as a hoodie makes me feel like a rebel. And you know what else? The worst thing you could ever lay eyes on?

I'm wearing white vans!

Like ew. I skipped breakfast - well, Sandra forbid me from entering the kitchen. I asked Jake for a ride. Dad and my step siblings are coming home today. I don't know why Sandra came quicker than everyone. Dakota and Stephanie are coming after about 5 years. They lived in a mansion with a butler and a chauffeur and all that jazz that rich people have. Dad's rich but he spends all his money on that sad excuse of a wife he has. No one in their right mind would marry that incompetent bitch. I probably sound like her right now.

Anyway, I was on my way to school riding in Jake's car and you know what happens? A motorbike just zooms past us. Like, my arms could have be chopped off! I cursed at the driver and flopped back in the seat. Jake gave me an amused look and I just shrugged him off.

********

My life is sad. I've probably said that a million times but, just so you guys know, my life is sad. Exactly the reason why I am checking out my locker in a rage eager to find my English textbook. And just at that moment I realised that I do my have my English textbook. Therefore, I am late for class and should probably hurry my ass up.

I listen to my minds advice and hurry towards the classroom.

Moral of the day? Listen to your brain! It makes up some smart shit. Actually don't, once, when I saw people go underwater in scary movies, I wanted to hold my breath to see if I would have survived that situation. I almost died in Finding Nemo. Forget I said that. Your brain makes up useless shit. Haven't you ever thought that if we didn't have brains we wouldn't have to go to school?

I entered the classroom after stepping out of my imagination.