Chapter Three- I have more issues than Vogue

***ABUSIVE CONTENT***
May not be suitable for younger readers.

Chapter Three- I have more issues than Vogue

Aviana's POV

The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it, I was driving home in Jake's smelly car holding the steering wheel with one hand while the other hand was firmly clenched in my nose. The smell was atrocious. And I never use fancy words like that.

Jake was being a pussy and saying that I'll crash or something. The last time I crashed into something was this morning when I bumped into Mr Grave. A scary man who you wouldn't want to dig your grave. Ironic? I know.

I'm sure Jake's growing on me. He said 'I hate you' only 12 times in the past hour. A great achievement if you ask me.

"I think you're growing on me," I announced from the drivers seat.

"Yeah, I'm growing on you like athletes foot," he snorted fro the back.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and paid attention to the road. But that kinda hard when your sad excuse of a brother is singing Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorious in his high pitched voice. I worry about him sometimes.

"Are you sure you belong on Planet Earth?" I asked, randomly.

"Nope. This amount of sexiness is out of this world," he joked. I snorted and flipped him off.

I stopped the car at an abrupt halt and turned to look at him. I mocked fake sadness and put a hand to my chest. The confusion was clear on Jake's face.

"Somewhere out there, there is a tree, hard at work to provide oxygen for you and all you can do is show off? The least it deserves is for you to say 'thanks'," I said.

"Hey!" Jake mused, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Straw is cheaper, grass is free. Buy a farm and you'll have all three!" I joked, laughing internally at my lame excuse for a joke. My life is sad.

"Whatever,"

We both laughed as I drive into our front lawn. We both got out of the car and noticed a black jeep parked already. My eyes opened wide in realisation. They couldn't honestly be here already. They were supposed to come in a week's time. Not now. God, I have more issues than Vogue.

I looked at Jake who shared the same pale face as me. It was like all the colour had been drained out of us. We both gulped and headed towards the door. I prayed quickly before unlocking the door of our mansion and entering.

I swiftly took off my shoes and placed them in the far corner of the shoe cupboard. Jake copied me and we both made our way into the kitchen. The house was silent. Abnormally silent.

When we entered the kitchen, Sandra was already sitting at the table with an angry look on her face.

I reculantly took a seat at the opposite end of the rectangular table. Jake took an apple and left the room almost instantly. Lucky him, I thought.

I looked down at the tablecloth and studied its' intricate designs and patterns. We bought this tablecloth when mother was alive and happy. I looked up at Sandra through my eyelashes. She was staring at me intently. Just like Xavier Black had looked at me in the cafeteria not so many hours ago.