NCICas

Hey! So, here are all the answers from the last chapter! Or it may just pose more questions, I don't know....
Sam's POV
I come to the hospital to make sure Michael's ok. I see him asleep, Luci by his side, stroking his hair.

"He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping." Luci murmurs.

I smile. Luci hasn't been happy in a while.

"Want me to grab you some coffee?" I ask.

He nods. "Black. Two sugars."

I go grab coffee, one for me one for him, and Gabe calls me."

"Hey I'm at the hospital,"

"Sam... Cas is missing."

I almost drop the coffees.

"What?"

"I....I don't know, I was just so tired Sam... I fell asleep in the couch... and and when I woke up, Cas was gone! He doesn't have work today, and I called Dean... they didn't have plans. He's missing Sammy!"

I notice he's crying.

"Alright, uh, alright. I may have some idea of what happened... but I can't explain it right now... I'm gonna find Cas, don't worry." I say.

He sniffs. "Promise?"

"I promise."

I know this is somehow Anne's work. I need to get in touch with Millie, but I don't know how. She suddenly appears in the hospital though.

"How did you,"

"I created this world. I created you. I can sense when you need me. You're right by the way. Cas going missing is Anne's fault. She's got him trapped in another world, slowly whipping his memories of Dean while he's there. The longer he's there the more memories he looses." She says.

"Can you get him back??" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I can't. But Dean can."

Cas's POV
I awake in a jail cell, and I'm freaking out. Why am I in a jail cell?!? The last thing I remember is Gabriel falling asleep... and then someone hit me from behind.

"Farris! Come on it's time to go!"

I have a vague sense that the guard is talking to me.

"Wha..what?" I ask,

I stop. My voice is so much higher than it should be.

"You're being released you idiot." He says.

I stand up and walk out. They lead me to some room where I put on some clothes. I vaguely remember that this was what I was wearing when some silver haired man was interrogating me.

"Can someone tell me what I did?" I ask weakly.

A guard chuckles as he leads me out. "What are you, drunk? You're in here for stealing a car with a half dead woman inside it!"

I stop. "Is...is she ok?"

He chuckles as he opens the gate.

"Why don't you go ask her?"

I see a woman standing there. She looks angry at me. There's also a man there, giving me a blank stare. An Israeli woman, a goth girl, a geeky looking kid, and a man who looks like he couldn't care less about being here, but that he'd slap me if I said anything. The goth girl comes up and slaps me.

"Hey! What was that for?!?" I still wasn't used to this high voice thing.

"You evil evil man! You deserve to be in there for... for forever! You left the Lieutenant to die!" She huffs.