Destiel wedding!!!

Wedding time! This is either gonna be really fluffy or slightly terrible. Well, I like my plan for this... so I'm gonna go with it.
Cas's POV
Dean and I honestly don't want this wedding to happen. Yes, we want to get married, but we want it on our terms. Not that we don't appreciate the fact that they care about us enough to plan this, but, we want this wedding  to be ours. So we come up with a plan. I've locked myself in the bathroom of my dressing room. My dad's banging on the door.

"You ok Cas?" He asks.

I make it sound like I'm throwing up. "No. I'm nervous."

He stops. "Want me to go get dean?"

I nod, then realize he can't see that. "Yes."

"Alright. I'll be back."

He leaves, and a few moments later someone else knocks on the door.

"Dean?" I ask.

"Yeah Cas."

"You alone?"

"Yep."

I come out of the bathroom, smiling. "Ready?"

He sighs. "As I'll ever be."

I grab his hand and we walk out. Everyone turns and looks at us.

"Hey, so, we're gonna go. Enjoy everything, on us." He says.

We start running towards Dean's Impala as we hear a chorus of whats.

"But... but my ship!"

"I was gonna be best man! I THREW YOU A FANDOM THEMED BACHELOR PARTY!"

"But... WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL THIS RAINBOW GLITTER?!?"

"Castiel and I still aren't close..."

"Can we leave?"

"No."

"So.... no wedding?!? IVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FOR MONTHS!! MICHA WHY IS THERE NO WEDDING?!?"

"We could get married."

"DID YOU JUST PROPOSE TO ME?!?"

"Yes."

"HELL YEAH I WILL MARRY YOU! WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT?!?"

"Can I still be best man?"

"Sure."

"I'll stay!"

Then there was a quite of me two's as we drive away. Dean plays Bon Jovi as we drive towards the courthouse.

"I can't believe we're eloping..." I say.

"Hey, it's better than having those crazy whack jobs plan our wedding." He says, laughing.

I laugh too. "True."

When we get there, I see Dean fiddle with a rosebush, and then we go into the courthouse.

"Castiel James Novak, soon to be Winchester, I'd like you to have this. A Single Rose. Just like I gave you on our first date."

I blush and accept the Rose. Everyone claps. We get our marriage license, and then kiss.

"We're officially married." Dean says.

We laugh and smile. "It feels good." I say.

"It does." He says.

He drives us to a pretty nice hotel. We somehow got the penthouse. We go in, and it's bigger than Dean's and I's apartment put together. Dean kisses me against the door to the bedroom, and I fumble for the doorknob. I let us slide through, and he pushes me into the bed. He pulls out two rings, and slips one on my finger, and I slip one on his.