A Baby?

"I wanna do it, which means I'll do it!!" I shouted at my manager, "fine! I'll make the arrangements, you can start in a week!" He shouted back.

People change their minds all the time! But he wouldn't understand! He doesn't understand that those people, the ones that I perform for and just smile at, are my happiness, he doesn't understand how they make me smile by telling me how much I mean to them and how much I've helped them!

I might have been through a hard time, I might have been bullied by the whole world, but who cares! At the end of the day I still have millions's support! There are negativities and positivities in life its your choice which one to look at and embrace more than the other, why would I look at the cursed side of my life and ignore the blessed one?!

"Thanks Scott" I mumbled in a low voice, "just doing my job kid," he paused, looking at his watch, "I gotta go meet up with the crew and set the dates up." He said walking to the door, "alright man, keep me updated with everything!" I walked along with him, this man is the reason of why I am who I am, "alright, goodbye Justin," he pulled me into a hug, squeezing me a bit, he can act like a jerk but at the end of the day he goes back to that incredible man I met 6 years ago, "goodbye" I mumbled, letting go of him, and watched him go.

I went back to my living room, and turned the TV on, I kept changing channels but there was nothing interesting or fun on, nowadays half of the time, almost every channel is making up nasty rumors about celebrities! Some of them can be pretty stupid. The doorbell snapped me out of my deep thoughts, I turned the tv off and checked the door.

Opening the door, I found a triangular brown carton with nothing on it. I looked around but couldnt find anyone, isnt the mailman supposed to give me some papers to sign? Weird.

I putted the carton on the dinning table on the backside of the living room, now what? Do I open it? What if its something dangerous? Maybe a fan send it? No the gate security wouldn't let fans in, eh I'll just open it, I mean what if its something harmless? What if its something important?

Opening the big heavy box, my eyes landed on the most beautiful thing. Most beautiful person.

A baby.