Justin Bieber Has My Baby

6 days. 144 hours. 8,640 minutes. Thats how long I've gone without my baby.

6 days ago, Mike was supposed to come pick us up from the hospital, instead he took my child and left me here, shattered and broken. Mike and that baby were my everything after I lost everyone, now they're gone too.

That bastard. How could he? After everything we went through, all we had was each other and now he's gone with my baby.

"The number you called is out of reach, please call again or leave a message" the woman's voice said for the almost hundredth time today. He wouldn't answer, how did I ever love this man? How did I carry his child? How did I leave my own parents for him?

I throw my phone at the wall causing its screen to crack up. "Are you okay?" Nurse Andy who has kindly taken me in her house after my break down, asked as she rushed into the room. "Fine. He just wouldn't answer" I sat on the couch, putting my head in my hands and tearing up again. Andy sighed and sat down next to me, "they'll find him eventually, Juliet" she said while patting my back, "you don't want your baby coming back to an unhealthy mother, do you?" She asked. I shook my head for no, and whipped my tears "then watch some TV while I make you something, alright?" She asked again and stood up, handing me the remote control, "okay" I answered, taking the control from her hand.

I kept flickering through channels, nothing good was on. Mostly old episodes of Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars, two shows that I adored but was in no mood to watch, and music videos that were too crappy to watch.

E!News was on, I kept it there and leaned into the couch. I closed my eyes thinking about the past week. So much has happened, I became a mother, lost the love of my life and my child.

"The 20 years old pop star Justin Bieber who recently released his album Journals, instagramed this picture of him and a baby with the caption 'couldn't adopt him, but mom did! The latest Bieber people!'" I stood up, thats my baby! Justin Bieber has my baby! Fucking Mike, he gave MY baby away!!

"Andyyyy" I screamed for Andy and she was is the living room in seconds, "he has my baby Andy! What am I supposed to do?" I sobbed, pointing at the TV, before Andy could speak, Nancy the representer continued "Bieber will also be going on his new tour Journals around the states and Canada starting this Thursday, you can find the dates and buy tickets on justinbiebermusic.com"

"Thats your chance!" Andy said "I'll drive you there, and you can get your baby back" she continued. "Its not that easy Andy, I need tickets to get in, VIP tickets to meet him" my eyes betrayed me and starting tearing up again. Andy hugged me as I kept crying.

"Mom, its me Juliet" after allot of thinking and rethinking, i decided to reach out to my parents. At this point, they are all I have.

"Yes Juliet" my mom said into the phone. "Mom.. I ..my baby.." And that was it, I started crying again. "Juliet" "baby are you okay?" "Juliet please answer me" "I'm getting worried baby please answer" "Juliet.." I could hear my mom crying on the other line. Andy rushed to my side and took the phone from my hand "hello, this is nurse Andy, Juliet will talk to you in a second" Andy put her hand on the phone "control yourself for a few minutes, this is your chance to get your baby back" she whispered handing me the phone. "Hey Mom" I greeted her, "are you okay?" My mom replied, "No, Mom. Mike.. He.. He took my baby and ran away" I said into the phone, "that bastard, I knew he was no good for you!", "its not a good time for 'I told you so's Mom" I warned "alright alright, what can I do for you honey? You know his family doesn't live here anymore", "Mom, Justin Bieber has my baby. I need money to buy tickets to his concert and get my baby back"

------------------------

I... Just .. Updated?!!!!

Anyways, hope you liked this chapterrrrrrr. I had 5 comments on the prologue asking for moree...? Whut? Loved 'em!!

Welp comment if you likeeed this.

Should her mom give her the money? Or maybe i should make her work in a whore house to get the money .. ;) ;)