In The Shadows (h.s)

Prologue:

I used to have friends, or a friend.  The best friend I ever could've asked for, he was always there for me and I for him. He was like a big brother to me, he protected me from everything bad in the world, and for that I was so grateful. But good things don't last long, and he was out of my life at a time when I needed him the most. I haven't had a friend since then, and if there was a person who tried to be my friend I pushed them away. It couldn't happen again. Ever. It was his fault, he took it all the wrong way. I never wanted him to hate me, but he obviously does now. 

 People don't like me because I'm "odd". I'm not into the latest trends, I don't do what everyone else does. Which at the moment is being the best of the best at everything. Grades especially. You would expect high schoolers to be out getting drunk, partying, having the time of their lives. Nope, not the kids at my school. They all study until they have migraines, most of them haven't left this god forsaken town and never will. I certainly don't belong. No, I'm not that sex crazed pot head teenager who parties all the time, but I do enjoy having a little fun. Not just sitting in my room, with my friends studying for some class that is not relevant to me at all. I should probably go to bed considering its after midnight and I have to get up for my first day of  school.... Yayyyy. Not.  To say I hate school was an understatement. Only one more year to get through and then I'm out of here. I thought about where I would go after high school until I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS

This is my first fanfic so I'm really sorry if it's bad. I don't know how often I will update because I don't have a set schedule. I hope you guys enjoy this, it's based off of a story my friend and I wrote for English. I am always open to suggestions, so feel free to comment.(; Love ya xx

Kiara