Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I am awoken to the shrieking of my alarm clock. I check the time, 5:45. Just great. I slam on the snooze button, get up groaning and make my way to the shower.  I take my time, leting the warm water cascade down my back. I don't know why but showering relaxes me. Weird, I know. I get out 20 minutes later, knowing that if I don't get out I'll be late for school. I'm not the type to dress up for the first day of school, seeing as I don't really care. I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and my converse. I leave my hair down and in it's natural waves, even though its going to look like shit by second period. Fuck, its 7:10 I gotta go like now. I grab my bag and sprint down the stairs, running out the door. I put my earbuds in and started listening to Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. He is my all time favorite singer. After a few more songs I finally get to school. I speed past everyone and into my first class. Geometry. I absolutely hate math. I am so bad at it. The teacher walks in and I can already tell she is going to hate me. 

"Hello class, my name is Ms. Reynolds and I will be you're twelfth grade geometry teacher. I already have a seating chart because I don't trust any of you hoodlums."

Hoodlums? Who says hoodlums anymore?

"Cecilia Jones right here." 

Of course right in the front. Wait whose that? Ms.Reynolds just called out the name Harry Styles. I've never heard of a Harry Styles here. Oh no he's walking over here. He sighs heavily as he plops down in the chair next to me. He is covered in tattoos and looks nothing like the other students here. Despite his tattoos, he is actually quite attractive. His curly brown hair is pushed into a messy quiff, and his eyes are a piercing green. 

"Is there something on my face?" He said, quite rudely.

"N-no" I stuttered, suddenly getting extremely nervous.

"Then why the hell are you staring at me?" 

"Because you look like a druggie, you weirdo." Aurora Simmons stated matter-of-factly, she is the queen bee, best student in the entire school with gorgeous blonde hair and electric blue eyes. 

"How do you know I'm not, you stuck up bitch." Harry fired right back,  Aurora looked mortified. No one in this entire school has ever stood up to her, let alone swore at her.  I'm beginning to likeHarry more and more as the seconds tick past. 

"You're lucky I don't go to the principal for you using that appalling language."

"Aurora you seriously need to shut your mouth." Wait did I really just say that to the most popular girl in the entire school? I mean I know it's not bad, but I never would've said it any other time. 

"Whatever." Aurora scoffed and walked away looking really pissed. 

"You know what, you don't seem as bad as I originally thought, I'm Harry"  He stated , that being the first nice thing that's come out of his mouth since he sat next to me. "I-I'm Cecilia" Damnit, why am I stuttering so much? Class began and looked at the board pretending to pay attention when Harry whispered in my ear "Do I make you nervous?" I slowly nodded and he again whispered, but this time he said "good' I gulped and looked straight ahead, not saying anything to him for the rest of geometry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, signalling for us to go to lunch, I haven't seen Harry since first period, and I was kind of relieved. Since I don't have friends, I usually take my lunch to the library so I can play on my phone. I don't read, not really my thing. I stop at my locker to get my stuff for my afternoon classes when someone grabs my waist. "Hey, long time no see. " The person said and I immediately recognized the voice as Harry, the kid from geometry. "Get off of me." I said, my voice cracking at the end, giving away how nervous I was. He flipped me so I was facing him and pushed me up against my locker. He gave me a mischevious smirk and said "Why are you so nervous?"  I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest as he leaned in again still smirking. He began kissing my jawline, that was enough. "H-Harry stop p-please." I said trying to sound tough, but that didn't work so well. He chuckled then pulled back, and as soon as he was the least bit distracted i pushed him off me and ran down the hall. "You can't run away from me Cecilia!" As I turned to go down another hallway, I caught a glimpse of Harry and my, did he look pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry it took so long, but here's chapter one, I hope you guys liked it vote and commnt if you have any questions, I love you guys,

Kiara