Chapter 2

When I got to the library, I knew I wouldn't have to worry because Harry's new so he wouldn't know where to go. I sat down to catch my breath and I logged onto twitter using one of the ancient school computers. I got bored of all the teen struggle tweets that everyone retweets onto my timeline, so I logged off and started walking around the library, trying to look like I had something to do. All of a sudden, Harry burst through the doors, but fortunately didn't see me. I quickly hid behind a bookshelf, not having enough time to find a better hiding spot. He walked up to the old bat librarian and asked her if I was in there. She obviously doesn't know, but he thanks her any way and grumbles something to him self as he walks towrda row of shelves looking behind them. Shit he's going to find me. There's no other way out, so I just sit there in silence waiting for him to spot me. 

"There you are! You shouldn't run away from me like that babe." He smirked and my hand began to sweat. 

"What do you want? Because I know all I want is for you to leave me alone so I can eat my damn lunch." As I said that, he stiffened up, suddenly very tense. He took a few steps forward and pinned me againt the bookshelf. What is it with this kid and cornering me?

"I told you, you can't run away from me."

"You never said I couldnt' try" The more I said, the angrier he became. I was actually becoming frightened. I don't even know him, what is his deal?

"I suggest you stop talking to me like that, especially since I know you're afraid of me." He put more pressure on me, and it began to hurt.

"Ow H-Harry stop you're h-hurting me" I winced, and he immediately stopped, but still had me pinned against the shelf. For a second I actually thought he was going to let me go. At first, I avoided his gaze but now I was looking him right in the eye. That piercing green in his eyes was gone, replaced by dark, angerfilled green. Suddenly he releases all pressure, but grabs onto my wrist and starts dragging me out of the library.

"Harry stop! What are you doing?" 

"We're leaving. Now." He said, and the fear I felt multiplied by ten.

"What if I don't want to leave?' I countered. Shit,why do I keep talking back?He is scaring the crap out of me and I keep making smart ass comments.

"If you don't leave with me now, then I'll just find you later."  Harry smirked again.

"Jesus Harry stop smirking like that, you are making me uncomfortable."  I said nervously, it was making things super awkward.

"Wouldn't want that now would we CeCe?" As soon as the nickname rolled off his tongue, my body stiffened. Harry can't call me that. No he used to call me CeCe before he stopped talking to me. Speaking of him, I haven't seen Jasper all day. That was his name. Very unusual, but I liked it. 

"Hello? Earth to Cecilia!" Harry said and I snapped out of my trance.

"O-oh sorry. Please don't call me CeCe. I don't like it." I said rudely, and he just chuckled and said

"That gives me all the more reason to, Ce-Ce" 

 "Fine if you call me CeCe I'm gonna call you Hazzabear." I said and giggled at the stupid nickname. He obviously thought it was stupid, but brushed off hoping I wasn't serious. 

"C'mon CeCe lunch is almost over." He said and just as I was about to say something he cut me off and said

"Does this mean we are friends now , or what?" He asked with a hint of desperation in his voice. I was a little shocked that he asked, his personality seems to differ from his appearance.. sometimes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stopped at Harry's locker so I could help him get it open. He said he couldn't get it open this morning and the asshole mext to him just ignored him when he asked for help. Just as I opened up the locker door, someone stepped to the locker next to Harry's so I couldn't see their face opened up their locker. Harry put his stuff in his locker, and as soon as he shut the door I looked at the mystery person and said

 "Hey jackass, why did you ignore him when he asked for help this morning?" The person turned around and as soon as I saw who it was I immediately froze. 

"I hope you weren't talking to me, Cecilia Jones." It was Jasper. It took me a second to actually comprehend what he was saying,this was the first time he spoke to me since he abandoned me. 

"I sure was Jasper, and how nice of you to finally talk to me you selfish bastard." I fake smiled and he was getting very angry. He always had a very short temper, but at this point I want him to hurt. I hate him.

"I see you have a new friend. Don't lose him too. Then you'll be back to where you were just yesterday, no friends." Jasper laughed, venom dripping from the words that came from his mouth. I looked at Harry , and he was about to stick up for me when I said 

"Harry shut the hell up, I can handle this myself." Sure enough, he did as I said and shut his mouth. 

" Isee you have yourself a new little bitch Jasper." I said as I pointed to Aurora, a huge smile on my face. He gave me a look of astonishment and I gave him the finger, turned around and started walking to my last class of the day, Photography. This was the only class I was actually looking forward to. I walked in and took a seat. I noticed Harry walked in right behind me, and sank into the seat next to me. 

"Harry I'm sorry about that. Jasper used to be my best and only friend..... you see how that turned out." I said, genuinely sorry I didn't mean  for any of that to happen. 

"It's fine. Happens to everyone. " Harry said, although he seemed a little miffed. 

"Hey Hazzabear" 

"What CeCe?'

"Do you wanna go clubbing with me tonight? I usually go by myself, but I figured I'd see if you wanna go to." I said, hiding my nerves surprisingly well.

"Wait are you asking me to hang out with you?"  Hesaid with a puzzled look on his face.

" No, I'm asking the kid with the glasses on the other side of the room....Yes you dipshit" I am pretty much known for my sarcastic remarks to others. Oops.

""That sarcasm is gonna get you in trouble, but yeah I guess I'll go with you, ya loser. " He said and I knew that tonightwas gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there's the second chappie guyssssss. Hope you guys enjoy it. Comment me any suggestions you may have. (: You are all beautiful I love you

Kiara xx